Shock STFAL COL Sully

Should I become Vice Marshall?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Vice Marshall?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Sully

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighter Corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I would like to become Vice Marshall of this branch due to Marshall Blunt recently leaving, I believe we will need a Vice Marshall otherwise the regiment will die out extremely fast. Another reason I would like to become Vice Marshall is because Marshall Blunt trusted me with future projects and designs that we would discuss. I would act as Blunt's advisor and I believe he would entrust me to lead the Starfighter Corps regiment. I also believe I can have more control over the documents of SF I would like to review and go over with the other officers in the Starfighter Corps regiment, I feel if we were more of an updated battalion we would become more active and help the Gaminglight Community as a whole.

4. How much game time do you have on the server? 

I have 6 weeks in game, last time I checked I was on the top 15 for playing time on Gaminglight ImperialRP.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a Vice Marshall in SF is to be able to take control, as well as have a great Officer Core which I believe the Starfighter Corps already has, making us in a great position for a good future for the Starfighter Corps. 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me as a Vice Marshall due to my prior Shock Commander role, as I created the most active Shock Regiment ever seen on the server in the recent year, which I will do again with SF. You should also trust me as a Vice Marshall due to me updating the tryout guide as the Head Training Officer. I also helped with the idea of the Tactical Intelligence Division which was denied, but can prove my loyalty into the Starfighter Corps. Another of the many reasons you should trust me as Vice Marshall is because of my loyalty to the server, shown as my good amount of playing time without being on the game at all times. 

7. How often can you be Online? :

I am online everyday for 2-3 hours, mostly all my time is poured onto Starfighter Corps, as in my small time (1.5 months) as an SF member, I have recruited 15 people into the Starfighter Corps as well as my 21 tryouts in total. 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

I have three warnings, two from around a year ago as well as one from recent events, which I was going to appeal but ran into an issue with my recording software.

Edited by Shock STFAL COL Sully

|                       Imperial                       |

Retired Starfighter Marshall 47th OS Glutton  Retired Shock Commander

+Support
-Good SF
-Good Leadership
-Application could use some work

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Has done lots for Shock, can definitely do it for SF
                                                                                   -Pog man

Edited by Cooter

3 hours ago, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good SF
-Good Leadership
-Application could use some work but It's still good.
-Actually has experience

SF needs Command as they have none now. 

*I miss you Blunt xx* 

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

22 hours ago, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good SF
-Good Leadership

Ive never seen you on SF then again i havent been on the server in about 4 months

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EX Minge      Member Since October 2016                                                            Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concerns 

On 10/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good SF
-Good Leadership

• Thanks 1

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 10/23/2020 at 7:32 PM, [DPG] Bennet10 the Pigeon said:

CAO Vice Admiral Pigeon

On 10/23/2020 at 10:23 AM, -Frank- said:

+ Support

- Serious and known in the community

- Has command experience from Shock.

- Good SF

Looking forward to working with you if you get accepted, best of luck!

• Thanks 1

On 10/22/2020 at 6:05 PM, Cooter said:

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Pog man

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

On 10/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, mikeytheman said:

+Support
-Good SF
-Good Leadership

SF are in need of command 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

On 10/22/2020 at 9:05 PM, Cooter said:

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Pog man

On 10/23/2020 at 2:05 AM, Cooter said:

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Pog man

On 10/22/2020 at 9:05 PM, Cooter said:

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Pog man

SCPRP|  Nu-7 2LT Greg
Imperial RP | Retired Shock Vice Commander,  Retired Naval Lieutenant 

On 10/23/2020 at 11:05 AM, Cooter said:

+Support

+Support
                                                                                   -Pog man