Got banned out of no where by console for "Trying to crash server"- Denied

[TP-N] Throne

Only props I spawned were wooden structures to make a hobo shack, then some guy griefed them with a wrench. might've caused some glitch or something, was getting arrested for having a sawed off shotgun and then boom banned perma banned by console. I just bought silver yesterday I have no reason to want to crash the server. I've had some warns and bans in the past but that was over a year ago, I wanted to start fresh and actually enjoy the server.  Let me know, very upset. Thanks!

You go to TS. And head to to requesting Support. here the address to our server if needed (ts.gaminglight.com)

Edited by Crystal

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

4 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

you were blacklisted by zeeptin the owner...

for trying to crash the server sorry man but your gonna have to live with this one

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

10 minutes ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support

you were blacklisted by zeeptin the owner...

for trying to crash the server sorry man but your gonna have to live with this one

You're still able to appeal these bans, Rookieblue said so before on another Appeal recently

Actualy im wrong, It's a blacklist which are unappealable 

Edited by TAlila | Tay Keith!

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥