SOUL Player Report- Accepted

Alex Raddish

Your in game name: Alex Raddish

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

The player's in game name: SOUL

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:159439430

What did the player do: Exploiting / Prop Minging

Evidence (required): 

What do you believe should happen to the player: Whatever is deemed necessary. 

Any extra information: So during the clip, I exit the car and you can see the props belong to SOUL. While obviously not revealing the exploit, JMT/SMT clearly know what this player is doing. The wheels move independently, meaning they are not props, but actual tool gun spawned wheels. This player spawned this exploited vehicle in the middle of the road, not on hobo and was blocking traffic with it. Being a staff member, this player should know very clearly that exploiting is a serious offense.

I’ll personally show you how this is done but these are props it’s not any exploits it’s just something I wanna keep secret. Having them in the road is pretty bad but you got to remember there was like 30 ppl on and half of which were afk. I just want to make it clear in no way am I using the wheel tool and in no way am I exploiting. I was told by snar this was fine as long as there’s not a lot of people on and I don’t block the road which as you can see it was in the road but I was trying to move it out.

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

I mean, you can literally see him trying to move the props out of the road with his grav gun, and when he's unable to, and realizes he's blocking the road he despawns it...? It's not an exploit, and he's not prop minging either....

-Support

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• Manager
5 minutes ago, Drippy said:

I mean, you can literally see him trying to move the props out of the road with his grav gun, and when he's unable to, and realizes he's blocking the road he despawns it...? It's not an exploit, and he's not prop minging either....

-Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

~ They are not spawned in wheels those are prop wheels that have been mad into physics which is easy to do then welded on and you can see he was tying to move it off the road at the end of the video which he wasn't able to so he deleted his props.

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

1 hour ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

I’ll personally show you how this is done but these are props it’s not any exploits it’s just something I wanna keep secret. Having them in the road is pretty bad but you got to remember there was like 30 ppl on and half of which were afk. I just want to make it clear in no way am I using the wheel tool and in no way am I exploiting. I was told by snar this was fine as long as there’s not a lot of people on and I don’t block the road which as you can see it was in the road but I was trying to move it out.

Thanks for clarifying that. I was frustrated because props had been in the road for a solid 30 minutes and I was sick of the minging. Due to your explanation and a rewatch of the video with a new point of view I can see that you were grabbing the wheels with your gravity gun trying to move them out of the road. This report can be closed.

34 minutes ago, Alex Raddish said:

Thanks for clarifying that. I was frustrated because props had been in the road for a solid 30 minutes and I was sick of the minging. Due to your explanation and a rewatch of the video with a new point of view I can see that you were grabbing the wheels with your gravity gun trying to move them out of the road. This report can be closed.

A lot of the issue was I was trying to build these cars and people were prop minging and prop pushing my shit into the road and trying to figure out how I did this. But I can see where your coming from I feel like it was more of other people minging I was just trying to make a tank. 

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

1 hour ago, Drippy said:

-Support

Ex PoliceRP- Senior Admin & Senior Event Team Ex Support | Ex Fourm DiplomatEX SWAT Commander | EX UMC Mercenary Leader Ex OG General

1 hour ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

~ They are not spawned in wheels those are prop wheels that have been mad into physics which is easy to do then welded on and you can see he was tying to move it off the road at the end of the video which he wasn't able to so he deleted his props.

SPRT Staff SGT                           OG SGT                                          State MSTRSGT                                          

2 hours ago, OG ICE said:

-Support

|PD Captain|UMC LVL 2|Deputy Dispatch Director|

"I love the rain"

2 hours ago, Drippy said:

-Support

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

+Support clearly shows prop minge I was in the car when this happened and I am pretty sure he was doing this all night and he also was minging with the tank that he created.

-SRT LCPL Jack 1S72

Edited by sparrowvizena

"You will face many defeats in life, but never let yourself be defeated."

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

A verbal is necessary here. Just don't be using it if it's causing issues to players or around other players.  

PoliceRP Manager