Admiral Joe's resignation

Joe1

Goodbye Joe ๐Ÿ˜ž

๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐“๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ข๐ง | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐€๐๐ฆ๐ข๐ง | ๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฆ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฉ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ | ๐’๐ž๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ซ ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ |ย ๐’๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญย ๐’๐ญ๐š๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

-Support

-Great friend

-Wonderful Naval

-Spinach

Hey Joe,ย 

You have always been a great Naval and a great friend to me. It is sad to see another OG join the retired gang but I can't say it doesn'tย happen. A lot of people are gonna miss you and I hope everything goes well for you irl and whatever you decide to do next. You were the last mans to go through Naval with me during my enlisted weeks and now you can rest. You were a great help and at some points, you were the only thing keeping me in Naval. I will miss seeing you in-game and all I can say now is... welcome to the Retired Gang!

-Your friend,

Egag

|Retiredย Fleet Admiral|Former Admin|ย 

NOOOO JOE WE ALL LOVED YOU!!!!!

Sad to see you go man, you were here forever. I considered you a Ancient!

Hope you on the server someday.

Thanks for being a really nice and great Friend

OG Members.

~Ducks

Edited by MrPickle

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

You were a great member of the community and im greatful for the effort you put in and for the times we had.

Independence Day Reaction GIF by Broad City

ย 

| Imperial Governorย ofย Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you donโ€™t take risks, you canโ€™t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Damn Joe, youโ€™ve been here for so long I consider you one of the original naval boys, Youโ€™ve been such a great mentor and Iโ€™ve absolutely loved playing with you these months, Youโ€™ve taught me so much and I wanna thank you for everything youโ€™ve done, whether that be to Naval, the server, or the people you oversee, You should 100% come on every once in-while, I hope everything works out for you in real life as-well, Thank you so much for what youโ€™ve done and youโ€™ll always have a special place in my heart

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

Man what a legend. I've known you for quite the while now and you were always someone I could rely on. Sad to see you go. Can't believe it took you over a year to use your mic.

world things GIF
ใ€ŽRetired Head of Staff on ImperialRPใ€

Gonna miss you buddy, thank you for your help with IA during the early stages it really helped us, best of luck on your future endeavors!ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย 

The person who trained me for medical. Sad to see ya go

SCPRP Former Head Of Medical Staffย | "I wasย hom"ย |ย PhDย in botching surgeries
ImperialRP Former 69th Medical Corps Senior Commander and Formerย Commanderย "What do you mean the patient needs to have a spine to survive?"-Some researcher (probably)ย ย Former ImperialRP Senior Admin
CERTIFIED MEDIC MAIN

ย 

You were dead ass my fav superior for the longest time.
PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE MESSAGE OF THE DAY IS!

๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ย ๐™‚๐™ง๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™‚๐™š๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™กย | ๐™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ง๐™š๐™™ ๐™Ž๐™ช๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ง๐™–๐™™๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃย 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

Imma miss you Joe, I will never forget the day I joined the server people were talking about you going down with the ship during a Defcon 1 event :(ย  it's been like 4 months since then.ย 

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster|ย Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer|ย Ex-Onyx Squad Officer|ย Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader|ย Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII|ย INO Chad.ย 
SCP RP]ย 
Retired-Nu7 1stย Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden|ย Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant|ย Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)|ย Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swissย Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Adam. locked this topic