Joshs Community Resignation

Welp, it's my time to say goodbye. I've kinda been tired out of Garry's Mod with already over 2000 hours, and just almost half of that is on GL. This community definitely showed me a lot, and won't ever forget it. As it comes of never playing, I will still revist things that are in here, and maybe later come back. Thanks to the ones who I met and made me happy being here. It was a family that I never had, and now i'm sadly departing.

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

• Manager

ok i mean you haven't played the server since so i dont know why your making another resignation

γ€–Β Β PoliceRPΒ γ€—SeniorΒ Management Team |Β Manager

γ€–Β  Lead Account ManagerΒ Β γ€—

4 minutes ago, Nimo said:

ok i mean you haven't played the server since so i dont know why your making another resignation

I played on 3 different servers. That was for just IMPRP

Currently SM Josh 1B65 | Trooper Josh 1T
"A jack of all trades is a master of none, but oftentimes better then a master of one"
Recently retired USM CPT, Deputy Head Dispatcher, Police RP Moderator, POL Level 10 (High Com),Β CPTΒ Josh 1L65 and SCU SGTΒ Josh 1R65Β |Β Staffing: Ex Senior Moderator IMPRP -Β RetiredΒ Moderator PRP x2, MILRP -Β Retired Event team IMPRP, MILRP | Biggest Ranks: Retired Storm Trooper Vice Commander -Β Retired COL USMC MARSOC and FORECON Head - CPT+ in all branch's of US in MILRP - Experience in 9 different Departments PRP |Β Member Since late 2018
Β 

36 minutes ago, Tigersden11 said:

bye

Β 

π™π™šπ™©π™žπ™§π™šπ™™Β π™‚π™§π™–π™£π™™ π™‚π™šπ™£π™šπ™§π™–π™‘Β | π™π™šπ™©π™žπ™§π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™ͺπ™₯π™šπ™§π™–π™™π™’π™žπ™£Β 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

Im pretty sure you already resigned on all the servers beforeΒ 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π | π†πšπ¦π¦πš π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π - π‚π‘πšπ¨π¬ 𝐋𝐭. π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§ππžπ«
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐚π₯𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐒𝐠𝐑 π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π |Β π‚π¨π¦π¦πšπ§π π‘πžπ©π«πžπ¬πžπ§π­πšπ­π’π―πž β‚‹ π†π«πšπ§π π†πžπ§πžπ«πšπ₯

• Bread locked this topic