Blizzards GM Application

Frosty_

Should I be a GM?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No?

• Yes
    • No

Blizzards Gamemaster Application

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game name: Blizzard

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Marshal Commander

Have you donated to the server?: Yes I have, $30 in total.

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No I have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 for ERP

How much time do you have on the server?: 11 weeks

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I spent a lot of my time studying and learning about star wars lore. I mainly use YouTube as a source but I have spent countless hours watching and reading about the star wars lore. I am honestly a huge nerd IRL and that is shown with my love for star wars. I already know most thing about the star wars about the star wars galaxy. I am also always looking to improve my knowledge whenever possible.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: 

I want to be a gamemaster mainly so I further my help with the community. As a High Command member I am always looking at the big picture. I wanna be able to help the event team keep the troopers entertained as well as expend what I can do for my men. With being GM i'm not looking to only doing events I wanna also be able to host simulations and trainings for troopers to keep them entertained. I also feel that joining the GM team will be a great way to also meet more people of the community and understand what it takes to keep the community going. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I feel that you can trust for many the things I have proven to the community. As of right now I am a Admin as well as a member of Imperial High Command. I will dedicate myself to proving to the community that I want to help and make sure they are enjoying there time on the server. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes I am. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On-Ship:

An example of a on-ship event is that would be that I would send a ISB agent to the ship. No one will realize it but secretly  he has no intentions of helping the empire all he cares about is his secret experiments. While he's on the ship he will pretend to try to coordinate with high command on intel exchange for a upcoming assault on a rebel base. As he goes around the ship he will secretly plant seeds around the ship. The ISB member will eventually get caught in the act but before he does he will unleash the seeds which causes beast to grow out of them. The ISB has the chance to escape if he does he will return in a future event if not the threat is eliminated.

Off-ship:

My off-ship example takes place on the planet of Ryloth. Before leaving to Ryloth a ISB agent will board the ship and speak to High Command and or Naval. He will advise that they have received intel that there is a rebel spy on the planet on Ryloth and that we believe he will be meeting another rebel exchanging valuable intel that could lead to there victory in the war. To stop this from happening the ship will be sent to Ryloth to intercept this spy. As the men get to the planet they will search a small city for the spy. Unfortunately no one know what the spy's identity truly is. The troops will have to investigate and find the identity of the two rebel that are rumored to be meeting. Once they troops have found the rebel spy he will hit a alarm signaling rebel forces to move into the city. The troops will have to keep the spy secured as well as hold off the rebel forces. Once the troops successfully hold off all the rebels they will take the spy to the ISD where he shall be interrogated. He will reveal that the intel he holds is blueprints to all Imperial ships and what there weaknesses are. 

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I do, for example !give

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes I do,  for example !give Blizzard rw_sw_k16

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?:   Yes I have

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have a great day!

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Edited by [GL] MyBroFrosty

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

This dudes been apart of the community for some time star wars related, so he knows his stuff for sure.

Great staff member already, he's a helpful dude, and no doubt in my mind will he assist in creating fun and interactive events for the player base.

Just overall would be a great pick in my opinion to add to GM's, he for sure knows his stuff and has proven that with his time on the server.

and lastly his application looks pretty damn good to me!

Edited by Blackbeard

Retired Super Admin Blackbeard (SCPRP) | Retired Director of Containment: Blackbeard | Retired Director of Task Forces: Blackbeard | The One and Only Omicron-9 Commander | Retired O5-6 "The American" (SCPRP)

1 hour ago, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

This dudes been apart of the community for some time star wars related, so he knows his stuff for sure.

Great staff member already, he's a helpful dude, and not doubt in my mind will he assist in creating fun and interactive events for the player base.

Just overall would be a great pick in my opinion to add to GM's, he for sure knows his stuff and has proven that with his time on the server.

Known this man since CWRP, Clone Wars Egg RP (If you know, you know), but this man definitely deserves this

Edited by dylanj2002

Ex - Clone Wars RP Commander Cody Ex - Senior Moderator CWRP & Imperial RP | Ex - Imperial RP 501st VCMDR

"You eggs are going to be the death of me" - Guy Science

4 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

Great staff member already, he's a helpful dude, and not doubt in my mind will he assist in creating fun and interactive events for the player base.

i agree with this but how did u get a warn for ERP lmfaooo +support

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

7 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

11 hours ago, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

Former ImperialRP JMT, SNR GM, Shock Commander

[Staff of The Month For November 2020]

On 10/18/2020 at 2:12 AM, 0xEmma said:

On 10/17/2020 at 2:53 PM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

Great staff member already, he's a helpful dude, and no doubt in my mind will he assist in creating fun and interactive events for the player base.

On 10/16/2020 at 10:53 PM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

On 10/17/2020 at 12:53 AM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

Definetely deserves this.

[𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏] (Former) 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐥 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 | (Former) 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐞𝐩. 𝟐𝟔𝐭𝐡 - 𝐅𝐞𝐛. 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
🅼🅸🅲🅺🅴🆈

On 10/17/2020 at 5:53 AM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

On 10/16/2020 at 11:53 PM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

I couldn't have said it better

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

• Manager
On 10/17/2020 at 12:53 AM, Blackbeard said:

MAJOR PLUS SUPPORT!

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

ACCEPTED

Contact a V+ to receive training! 

| Retired Head Gamemaster Emily | Super Admin Emily | Retired Nu-7 Colonel, Vice Marshal, & Seventh sister |
"if you live among wolves, you have to act like a wolf." - Nikita Khrushchev spacer.png