DOL Jack Staff Report

Doctor Flubbers

Your In-game: smoke my crack

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67879622

The admin's name in-game: DOL Jack

The admin's steam name (If you know it): No clue

What did the admin do: Warned me for "failrp" for me saying "scps flag up" in /OOC. I said it because the server felt dead and there was only like 1 SCP on and active at the time and I was trying to get more creatures on. It doesn't seem like talking in OOC can get you warned for IC failrp if OOC means Out of Character and anything said is not taken IC (unless you metagame intentionally). Like I said I was not rping and I was talking OOC, not in RP. The warning doesn't even specify or elaborate the context of this "failrp".

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):unknown.png

What do you believe should happen to the admin: I think he needs to be retrained/reinformed on the rules and to not make shit up,  OOC is not IC, you can't warn somebody for false roleplay for talking in OOC chat specifically, this verdict makes no sense and he didn't want to listen so he just said to make a report. I would also appreciate if he worked on his warning text format by being more specific and adding more details. Format I would think isn't too much to ask for next time: /warn smoke "Failrp | Failrp in OOC. | DOL Jack"  (<--- on vailid warns/bans)

Any extra information: Players on the server told me this made no sense. I asked staff for a second opinion and the staff that teleported to me agreed with me that the warning wasn't justified, however he could not repeal the warn because he was a lower rank than the staff involved so he redirected me to the forums and to press on the issue here.

Thanks
Kilroy

-support 

asking for SCP's to flag up to breach them is against the rules i know that's why you asked them to flag up 

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, Dragin said:

-support 

asking for SCP's to flag up to breach them is against the rules i know that's why you asked them to flag up 

SCP-RP: G.O.C MAJ | Alpha-1 SGT 'Rose' | Strike Team Hammer 'Goose'Event Team Member     

Retired: E11 LTCOL Omi9 MAJ Nu7 LTCOL OH3 | Senior Mod | Event Team Member

6 minutes ago, Doctor Flubbers said:

I think he needs to be retrained/reinformed on the rules and to not make shit up, 

I think you need to re read the rules buddy 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

2 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

You understand at that point you tried using an OUT OF CHARACTER chat to provide in character information to SCPs?
Kind of sounds like FailRP to me man.
-Support

Agreed. Also, if you opened the cells of scp's you wanted to flag up that would be breaking rule 9 of the All players section of the MOTD. 

9. You are not allowed to breach an SCP that is not online. (Ex. Opening SCP-096's Containment Cell while no SCP-096 is online)

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Jack didn't violate the Staff Handbook and issued a correct punishment.

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

12 minutes ago, Dragin said:

-support 

Saying "I know that's why you asked them to flag up" on what basis? Because that's not why I said it in OOC and your now making more up and adding to the pile. The only logical reason I can see for you to think that is the location of the screenshot I am in, but when I said "flagup" I was in D class cells. You can look in chat in the picture as I had to scroll up.

Please, no false accusations. As it goes with staff it goes both ways.

10 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support

You are not allowed to ask SCP's to flag up if you open their CC. This is considered FailRP sense this would be rather unfair to the foundation, whether or not it's off hours. 

I did not open a single scp containment, all I said was to flagup in OOC, I had no intention of breaking any of them out.

unknown.png

Even at the time of posting this with all these SCPs on I have not breached a single one. I don't know if there's a way to check for proof but telling me on my post that "I was trying to breach SCPs and that's why its failrp" is not logical to me because if I'm being honest which you should assume then its your word against mine, and your just making accusations of me that I'm telling you are not true.

8 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

Agreed. Also, if you opened the cells of scp's you wanted to flag up that would be breaking rule 9 of the All players section of the MOTD. 

9. You are not allowed to breach an SCP that is not online. (Ex. Opening SCP-096's Containment Cell while no SCP-096 is online)

Yeah again I did not breach any cells or any SCP at all since I've been on all day. Only thing that warranted this warn was saying something in OOC. My issue is that I wasn't in RP and could not have possibly conducted Failrp if, again, I was not in active roleplay and did nothing that was issue a warn against this statute 

Edited by Doctor Flubbers

6 minutes ago, Doctor Flubbers said:

Saying "I know that's why you asked them to flag up" on what basis? Because that's not why I said it in OOC and your now making more up and adding to the pile. The only logical reason I can see for you to think that is the location of the screenshot I am in, but when I said "flagup" I was in D class cells. You can look in chat in the picture as I had to scroll up.

But the staff did nothing wrong? He warned you for failRP sense you did, in fact, break a rule. It doesn't matter where you were in the foundation, it is still against the rules to tell an SCP to flag up. You are giving the SCP information they wouldn't have none otherwise. It is still failRP to have an SCP flag up unless it is for testing or a mass test. 

Edited by MaryAteHerLamb

Free From GL ❤️

5 minutes ago, Doctor Flubbers said:

I did not open a single scp containment, all I said was to flagup in OOC, I had no intention of breaking any of them out.

unknown.png

Even at the time of posting this with all these SCPs on I have not breached a single one. I don't know if there's a way to check for proof but telling me on my post that "I was trying to breach SCPs and that's why its failrp" is not logical to me because if I'm being honest which you should assume then its your word against mine, and your just making accusations of me that I'm telling you are not true.

Yeah again I did not breach any cells or any SCP at all since I've been on all day. Only thing that warranted this warn was saying something in OOC. My issue is that I wasn't in RP and could not have possibly conducted Failrp if, again, I was not in active roleplay and did nothing that was issue a warn against this statute 

Interesting when you have 035 right in front of you 

on a job that can open CC's 

and asking them to flag interesting case indeed 

13 minutes ago, [GL] Mike said:

You understand at that point you tried using an OUT OF CHARACTER chat to provide in character information to SCPs?
Kind of sounds like FailRP to me man.
-Support

If I did so, it would be a warn for Metagame, not failrp. And to debunk this false statement, I did not metagame by saying "SCPs flagup" All I did say in OOC for SCPs to get on. No information was given to anybody for them to use IC regardless, this is not failrp. Its baffling that you are saying I tried to use OOC to metagame when there's a picture of what was said in OOC and it has absolutely nothing to do with what you just said

BTW lets not argue as forum mods will most likely lock this. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

1 minute ago, Dragin said:

Interesting when you have 035 right in front of you 

on a job that can open CC's 

and asking them to flag interesting case indeed 

Like I said I had to scroll up a good 5 minutes after this happened and I happened to be near whatever that scp is in the picture. Again its your word against mine, you can accuse me of letting out scps when I'm telling you I haven't let a single one out. Main post above has everything you need to know.

Just now, Chief_ said:

BTW lets not argue as forum mods will most likely lock this. 

Just trying to clear misinformation up as people are throwing out baseless accusations on a report 

21 minutes ago, MaryAteHerLamb said:

-Support

You are not allowed to ask SCP's to flag up if you open their CC. This is considered FailRP sense this would be rather unfair to the foundation, whether or not it's off hours. 

-Support

17 minutes ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support

Jack didn't violate the Staff Handbook and issued a correct punishment.

Arguing on the forums is not a good look for anyone that is in the argument. Please either argue in dm's or just dont do it at all.

• Like 1

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator