col Danne resignation

DanneMyBoi xd

yes it's a me Danneย the swedish man and i am resigning from shock as the rank of COLย  altough my year has been fun somethings mus always come to an end. Now for some honorable mentions

felix- good commander but never stopped talking about the girls he slept with

stone- baboey

arson- best commander shock has had

talila- talila cringe

emma-good man but minge

irons-always working but very nice

sully- minge but not minge

jake-jewman but weird

badger-red is the suporior colour

matrix-boomer

quicky-stop bully

katz-one of the most funny people in shock

metz-the only guy who would play half life rp with me

daki - friendly german woman

• Sad 3

Sad to see you go Danne, You were the perfect candidate for higher ranks.ย 

๐’๐‚๐๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ | ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ - ๐‚๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐‹๐ญ. ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ˆ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐‘๐ ๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ |ย ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ง๐ ๐‘๐ž๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž โ‚‹ ๐†๐ซ๐š๐ง๐ ๐†๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

/me salutes

Goodbye soldier you will be missed

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย - Marshal Commander Blizzard

ย  ย  ย  ย ย Salute GIF by CBS

| Imperial Governorย ofย Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you donโ€™t take risks, you canโ€™t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

BABABOOEY

Love you danne you were always my favorite swedish boy

see you in a few months when you decide to join back ๐Ÿ˜‰

fr though: you're a shock OG, thank you for everything you've done for the battalion, I hope to see you around occasionally!ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Rย Imperial RP General =-=ย Retired GM-SNR Admin =-=ย Staff of the month Oct. 2020

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Shock VCMDR/CMDRย ย |ย  January 23 - August 29thย 

On 10/11/2020 at 8:51 PM, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

Sad to see you go Danne, You were the perfect candidate for higher ranks.ย 

Cya soon, You minge โค๏ธย 

๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ฎ๐’ž๐’ซ-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐ธ๐“‹๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ฏ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‚ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡
๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ๐“-๐‘…๐’ซ ๐’ข๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐“ /ย ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž - ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐’œ๐“Š๐‘”๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰
๐ป๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘œ๐’ธ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ /ย ๐Ÿจ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐น๐‘’๐’ท๐“‡๐“Š๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž - ๐Ÿค๐Ÿซ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž
๐ธ๐“-๐’ต๐‘’๐“Š๐“ˆ ๐’ข๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ถ๐’น๐“‚๐’พ๐“ƒ /ย ๐‘…๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐“‡๐‘’๐’น ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐‘œ๐“ˆ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“Ž ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“

NOOOOOOOOO DANNE WHY DUDE YOU ARE SO CRINGE you always won the 1v1s back when i was DT i needed to beat u atleast once but Man whyyyyyyyyy

Edited by [GL] Deez

O5

ย 

ย 

Former:ย DT CPTย ,ย CGO - Tenn Graneetย ,ย 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/11/2020 at 2:38 PM, DanneMyBoi xd said:

felix- good commander but never stopped talking about the girls he slept with

BRO FR I BE ON A CALL WITH HIM ANDย  70% OF THE TIME HE TALKIN BOUT GIRLSS!

• Like 1

EX. Ninth Sister, EX. Shock VCMDR, EX E-11 LT, EX General Grevious, EX Senate VCMDR EXย Mingeย ย ย ย  ย Member Since October 2016ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Contact me on Discord @Frozty#5501 for any questions or concernsย 

• Bread locked this topic