Sarkic Branch Update - Denied

DooM Guy

It says head of branch only, but no ones really the head of the branch sooooo... (Not All jobs have new models)

Branch Name Change:

Sarkic Cult--> Scarlet King Subjects 

Name of Job: 
Sarkic Acolyte

Change Job Name: Sarkic Acolyte --> Scarlet Follower

Job Model (Model Paths): Same

Job Description: The follower is a loyal member of the scarlet kind subjects, they assist in any work that needs to be done.

Job Weapons (Ex. tfa_csgo_mac10):

Add: tfa_deagle
Add: tfa_1897winchester

Job Salary: Same

Job HP: Same

Job Armor: 125

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1933264114&searchtext=

--------------------------------------------------------------

Job Update

Name of Job: Sarkic Cultist
Change Job Name: Sarkic Cultist --> Scarlet Assassin

Job Model (Model Paths): models/dwdarksouls/models/darkwraith.mdl

Job Description: The assassins' are the ones that'll do the dirty work for the royal scarlet king, they are the ones that will torture their victims.

Change: 
tfa_g3a3 --> tfa_m16a4_acog
Add: m9k_knife
Add: tfa_csgo_mp7

Job Salary: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=370820630

Job Update

Name of Job: Sarkic Prophet 

Change Job Name: Sarkic Prophet --> Scarlet Prophet 

Job Model (Model Paths): models/darksouls/characters/hollow_thief.mdl

Job Description: Being a holy being of the sckarlet king subjects, they are very experienced in combat and sacrifices.

Add: tfa_csgo_usp
Add: cross_arms_infront_swep

Job Salary: Same

Job Armor: Same

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): Already on the server

Job Addition 

Name of Job: Scarlet Priest (Diamond +)

Job Model (Model Paths): models/models/konnie/sauron/sauron_e.mdl

Job Description: The priest deals with sacrifices, they are the ones that draw blood from their victims.

Add: 
tfa_ragingbull
Add: tfa_csgo_ak47
Add: tfa_fas2_ifak
 Add: tfa_nmrih_chainsaw

Job Salary: $150/h

Job HP: 175

Job Armor: 100

Extra Info (Ex. Workshop link for models): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=927749324

Job Slots: 2

If you disagree tell me why thx

Edited by DooM Guy

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

i mean 🤷‍♂️

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

4 hours ago, Crabbo said:

Sure why not

Crabbo more like crub

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Pretty good idea, but I’m definitely the head😎🤝 I made the suggestion. However I don’t know about the name changes. The purpose of a Sarkic (in this server at least) is to capture people and me personally, I don’t think a chainsaw would be a suitable weapon, other then a scare tactics... 

models is a eh for me, I personally like the models they got now. All it needs is a better hit box, which I know someone in this server could do.... other then that, it looks good

• Like 1

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

3 minutes ago, Skela said:

Pretty good idea, but I’m definitely the head😎🤝 I made the suggestion. However I don’t know about the name changes. The purpose of a Sarkic (in this server at least) is to capture people and me personally, I don’t think a chainsaw would be a suitable weapon, other then a scare tactics... 

models is a eh for me, I personally like the models they got now. All it needs is a better hit box, which I know someone in this server could do.... other then that, it looks good

Woah woah woah your SA you can’t run sarkic I run sarkic as the best rocket jumper also the chainsaw I think would be a weapon for the highest rank and mabye starting torchure

Edited by pixalgamer99

+Support 

I'm fine with everything besides the new names.

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png