Replace The Vector - Accepted

APE

7 hours ago, DooM Guy said:

I recommend using the tfa_mp40 or tfa_csgo_bizon as it just seems more fitting

You are crazy if you say Bizon, the PP bizon is the best smg in armory. 60 shots and over 30 damage, not happening. Lol I say Mac10 is the most fitting for dclass, aren't you the one who wanted cheaper smgs to be on CCs again? xD

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

2 hours ago, APE said:

You are crazy if you say Bizon, the PP bizon is the best smg in armory. 60 shots and over 30 damage, not happening. Lol I say Mac10 is the most fitting for dclass, aren't you the one who wanted cheaper smgs to be on CCs again? xD

I am a D class Main as well this shit is just not cool 

I used to think it was just cause Security needed to just get better but giving D class a Vector and now I can see you can purchase MAG-7 is just not fun

when I see like 20 people mining then 20 people rushing with  vectors it's not fun. for security it's like fighting a horde thats endless. 

I feel as the mining system is just a means to an end  + Support for the vector and MAG-7 

However with this new security update D class are gonna need a SMG of a sort perhaps something more balanced anyone down for the Uzi or MAC-10 

Edited by Dragin

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+ support

This is one of the strongest guns in the server

doesnt make sense for a bunch of criminal thugs to have military grade weaponry

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

Just now, Tweety said:

Oh ok sorry then well there is a guy with a Yellow minion looking cc  with a kriss vector killing entire d block alone XD

There is no D-Class CC's that spawn with a vector. Most likely that person is just crafting them because they are super cheap.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

14 hours ago, Tweety said:

Its a security CC or MTF not d class tho

Security and MTF can have that gun because they are foundation combatants with military grade weaponry. Not death row inmates. It’s only good against low armored and health opponents, against enemies like CI and people like Omni it’s useless. We’re talking about D-Class, who are normally only allowed pistols. Many Dclass CC owners have already +Supported because they know when things need to change.

Edited by APE

Ret. Security Colonel || Ret. Head Warden || D-Class High Council || Former MTF Alpha 1 'Red Right Hand' Juliette 69             

with the branch update y’all are getting 

-Support

Keep the vector 

Edited by vSquishyv

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

+support

Agree, kriss is way too OP, ump is a good option

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer