This poll is closed to new votes

-/+ SUPPORT

- INACTIVE 90% AFK

- Needs More Experience

+ Personally Cool + Chill

+ Knows how to Use the Radio

+ Good @ Debriefings

- Doesn't Treat All Troops the Same

- Favors Troops (Not Gonna Say HER name)

+ Awesome

• Manager
On 10/26/2020 at 12:18 PM, Vicious said:

-Support
-When I look through these comments I see medical saying that you are normally afk. (When he switches to ST is because he is normally demoted)
-His fellow medical don't seem to want him to become CMDR
-He needs to understand when it is time to be a leader and when to just be chill.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 10/10/2020 at 12:39 PM, ssVibez said:

+ MAJOR SUPPORT 

ngl this man has changed a lot in a good way. brought back that positive brendan. 

- Proven he can lead as a Commander

- dedicated

- active

- if you need anything he got you 

HC you won't regret making him commander  

• Like 1

Vice Sovereign Ved Kennede / Senior GamemasterAdmin 

On 10/12/2020 at 1:14 PM, Padascos said:

- Support

- He is known as Medical to be inactive and AFK 90% of the time...

- He is not that capable as a Leader as often shown and is incapable of getting his will through

- He has been known to do somewhat mingy things that he said sorry for but still did

You are still not Ready for this Post in my opinion as your activity and, in loss of a better word, incapableness to Lead... i would love if i could support you here but i just cant...

Edited by G̷a̴m̶e̶i̸d̷i̶o̶t̶0̴4

On 10/26/2020 at 12:36 PM, Linzaf said:

-Support

-Needs more time to learn how to lead

-Goes afk on job most of the time requiring a dmote 

+A chill person

Overall you just need some more time to learn how to lead so you can lead with out any hiccups

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

If you asked me a month ago I would of said -Support, but after working more closely with him this past month I can note a couple of changes which have changed my mind in this field:

• He is now more open to criticisms and has been actively working on himself to become more of a leader as opposed to 'just someone in charge'
  • He has begun down the path of actively seeking improvements as opposed to passively 'being big picture' and not actually implementing anything
  • Began taking on more of a coaching role as opposed to a 'Drill Sergeant" role. Building people up as opposed to just beating them down.

Now his overall leadership style is not the same as mine and there are things I believe Brendan should continue to work on with his time in Medical, but these are things which would not make a difference I believe in jumping from Vice Commander to Commander. The two key points of improvement would be:

• Holding grudges. People have and do have beefs with Brendan. I believe he needs to begin to be the leader sit down with these folks and work them out. From hearing both sides of all these stories a majority of them I believe are misunderstandings which a simple, but hard, conversation can resolve.
  • Jumping the gun on situations needs to stop. Before threatening people and lambasting them take a minute to figure out what happened. You have improved here, but there are still some times when the question 'What happened?' is not asked before judgment is passed.

Overall I believe Brendan is ready for this step. He has shown tremendous commitment to Medical in my time here, and more importantly, tremendous commitment to improving himself.

• Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

On 10/10/2020 at 10:58 AM, 0xEmma said:

Massive +Support

- Active

- Great Guy

- Been with medical for ages

- Has tons of VCMDR experience/knows what to do

• Like 1

Former ImperialRP Shock VCMDR/COL | Former ImperialRP Senior Moderator | Banned by Luci

SCP-RP SEC CPL | Former MilitaryRP Spetsnaz 2LT