Hostage Negotiation for Bank and Gen store rules addition. - Denied

hanxiii

What you want to see? - I want to see a rule where doing !MOTD during hostage negotiations to check a rule/stalling in Bank and Gen Store robbery's is not allowed.

Why should we add it? - In real life, your not going to be like, "yea wait, let me look up the rules", as the Timer ticks for the gen and bank robbery's, that entire time should be in RP. People should know the rules prior to that and should make a sit if a rule was broken during negotiations instead of checking the MOTD. Checking the rules in a Bank/Gen Store is usually just used as way of stalling that isn't even in RP.

What are the advantages of having this? - Realism, fairness

Who is it mainly for? - Government.

Links to any content - N/A

• Like 1

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

I believe this would fall under FailRP. Breaking RP in the middle of a RP heavy environment is an issue. However, to give my two cents, most if not all Tac Depts. should have guidelines on negotiation regarding stalling, which should be followed at all times. I do believe enforcement of your suggestion should be improved. I've personally seen too many hostage situations ruined by a unit that doesn't understand the basic rules behind negotiations. 

On the other side of the spectrum, Criminals do have a tendency to breach RP during situations to stall, which should also be enforced heavier. 

Jagers comment does bring up a decent point. However, if I am interpreting your suggestion right, it means Police should understand the rules and not breach RP during negotiations. Tactical Units should know the rules and be trained over proper negotiation during their recruitment, I don't see any slack needing to be given to those who choose to break RP in such a manner. 

-support

not all people know exactly all the kidnapped prices

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 9/30/2020 at 12:21 AM, Jager said:

-support I get the idea butttt it helps new players learn and avoid punishment a rule for looking up the rules isn’t to good

〖   ImperialRP  〗
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex. Purge Vice Commander |Ex. Naval SSO LT
{ Staff } Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
 giphy.gif

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/29/2020 at 9:21 PM, Jager said:

-support I get the idea butttt it helps new players learn and avoid punishment a rule for looking up the rules isn’t to good

yeah he has a good argument, but i do feel like if you're negotiating, to even have that job you should have known the rules before, im 50/50 on it. -support

On 9/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, SupremeChow said:

GOV should be the one knowing the prices and telling them what max amount is if they say !MOTD that in my opinion is a act of stalling and is a raidable offense 

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

On 9/30/2020 at 7:51 AM, SupremeChow said:

GOV should be the one knowing the prices and telling them what max amount is if they say !MOTD that in my opinion is a act of stalling and is a raidable offense 

Its Parry