Takos O5 medic APP

pixalgamer99

In Game Name: Tako

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:233751291

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF/CI RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research/RND - Researcher+): Medic

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: not applying

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would like too join the O5 staff team too heal the O5 council and provide them with constant medical attention I would also like too join too complete any certain tasks that may come and help with the O5 staff, and help make the other O5s job enjoyable.

Why should we accept you: I'm medical command I'm also quite active and am on usually when someone like beanz is on and I stopped seeing him on with O5 medics like after a week or 2, While I would prioritize being on O5 Medical when others would rather do something else, I would make sure that all O5 staff are healed too perfection and if they need surgery I can do that too with me knowing how too do the surgerys off the top of my head. I know that I'm a member who mostly stands in the back or middle sometimes too give heals and not take shots so I would do just that stand out of the firing area and more in the back waiting for the situation too be handled before I heal everyone up

Edited by pixalgamer99

+ Support

Tako is an amazing medical staff and a great leader. He knows his procedures, rules and surgeries and he knows how to apply them effectively during roleplay situations. Tako is also one of the more compassionate members of the medical command, he always takes time to care for his patients and his staff,  he looks at situations from an impartial position, and I am firm in my belief that he will put those skills to good use on the O5 staff team.

Edited by AngryGiraffe
Grammar
  • Like 1

Medical Research Manager | MTF E11 MSGT | Former OM

4 minutes ago, AngryGiraffe said:

+ Support

Tako is an amazing medical staff and a great leader. He knows his procedures, rules and surgeries and he knows how to apply them effectively during roleplay situations. Tako is also one of the more compassionate members of the medical command, he always takes time to care for his patients and his staff,  he looks at situations from an impartial position, and I am firm in my belief that he will put those skills to good use on the O5 staff team.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, AngryGiraffe said:

+ Support

He says it all

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

I hate to do this especially to tako but....

-support

Before you spam me with hate hear me out, you've barely been medical command for three weeks, When made medical command you admittedly are very active but a lot of that time is spent not doing much, i know that isn't your fault because not alot of people actually go to medical for healing any more but i feel like you'd need some more experience before something like this.

I know that it seems like a great thing and honestly you are a great command but i don't think you've been here long enough for this, give it a few more weeks and id probably +support but for now i just cant.

• Like 1

Rock.

1 hour ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

-support

Before you spam me with hate hear me out, you've barely been medical command for three weeks, When made medical command you admittedly are very active but a lot of that time is spent not doing much, i know that isn't your fault because not alot of people actually go to medical for healing any more but i feel like you'd need some more experience before something like this.

I know that it seems like a great thing and honestly you are a great command but i don't think you've been here long enough for this, give it a few more weeks and id probably +support but for now i just cant.

I  want to say you shouldn't bring up being medical command in Clone Wars,  you've only been it for about 2 weeks. I feel you need more time on those jobs to say stuff, as I don't see you on much anymore. 

Edit: The minging as well, that's an issue, I'm being honest here, you minge quite a bit.

-Support

-OH12

Edited by [GL] loudyfam (Jack S)

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

Just now, [GL] loudyfam (Jack S) said:

I  want to say you shouldn't bring up being medical command in Clone Wars,  you've only been it for about 2 weeks. I feel you need more time on those jobs to say stuff, as I don't see you on much anymore. 

-Support

-OH12

3 minutes ago, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

-support

- Support

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 9/30/2020 at 1:08 AM, AngryGiraffe said:

+ Support

No reason why experience should be an interference as this man is clearly experienced with what hes heading towards. If they added new players to medical O5 why is experience a problem?
+support all the way

Former Security 2LT | Former EWD|  Former OM5|Former Medical SM|Former Reznov Klushkie| Former SCP-RP Senior Moderator

On 10/1/2020 at 6:52 PM, Dect said:

No reason why experience should be an interference as this man is clearly experienced with what hes heading towards. If they added new players to medical O5 why is experience a problem?
+support all the way

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

On 10/1/2020 at 12:24 PM, R̦̺̐ͫő̼̺͊c̘k̄ said:

-support

-Support

Most of the experiences I've had with you haven't been the greatest plus you've been kicked out of the GenSec discord for some, disturbing comments. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

• Bread locked this topic