Warn Request- Accepted

UfoRia-v2

Your in game name:Jackers

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:435652497

The player's in game name:Sully

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:536440983

What did the player do: Lying in staff sit, MetaGame 

Evidence (required😞https://streamable.com/ed29jg Thats for meta Game.

Lying to staff https://streamable.com/wwmxbp

What do you believe should happen to the player:1 or 2 Warns 1 for metagame and 1 for Lying in staff sit

Any extra information: He was super rude in the staff sit

Edited by UfoRia-v2

In my point of view, I saw/thought I saw you point out a weapon. You also had a firearm in your inventory, making me to suspect you also firing at me. That's why I arrested you for association. - You were present/hanging out with the main shooter at the time of the shooting.

But Yes, I did say your name before arresting you. But said In the sit, I said your name because of being cuffed/was going to be cuffed.

But I do not regret my decision on arresting you for association, you had a weapon in your inventory and acted a bit strange.

And I did NOT Lie to staff. I do not understand why you would make up such a thing.. You can ask Zerg (The Admin Present at the sit) If you'd like.

I'd love to give my insight onto this if you'd like more...

Edited by RonaldShotUpAMcDonalds

+support

He didnt have a gun out and ran away when it started shooting and he isnt in the same family, I would say this is meta game. 

Keep it to just  + and - Supports please

Edited by Zerg

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

+ Support

Does seem like a case of meta gaming. You also kind of admitted to metagaming. And don't argue here, keep it to + and - supports. 

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru

1 hour ago, Zerg said:

+support

He didnt have a gun out and ran away when it started shooting and he isnt in the same family, I would say this is meta game. 

• Like 1

State Command | SPRT Commander | PoliceRP Super Admin SS Agent | FBI Agent | Umbrella Corp Member

5 hours ago, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

Does seem like a case of meta gaming. You also kind of admitted to metagaming. And don't argue here, keep it to + and - supports. 

5 hours ago, Zerg said:

+support

11 hours ago, Lime King said:

+Support
+you never pulled out any gun at any point
+he had no proof of player dissing
+its a known minge and break rules

• Gaminglight Love 1

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

On 9/26/2020 at 5:26 PM, Niko Bellic said:

+ Support

Also stop arguing on the forums please

State Command | State Head FTO

SPRT Command

"The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Nelson Mandela

For this report, Ronald will only be receiving a formal warning for metagaming. I will not be adding Lying to Staff to the warning, due to the fact that no one is perfect, and there is no way we could know whether or not he may have actually thought you pulled out a weapon. Ronald is most definitely not the only government official to mistake someone for pulling out a weapon.

spacer.png