Topic Title: Player Report - not human

Your in game name: Squash 

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:116967925

The player's in game name: not human

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:213786653

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 9/24/20 - 2:35 Pm I believe

What did the player do: Threaten an alt account after being placed on DNT

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: I do know that Alt Accounts are a perma regardless, not too sure about threatening one though. I was told to make a report on the player for doing such action however.

Note: He is a new player, however alt accounts are not to be taken lightly. This is my opinion at least

Through some discussion with a command member, he has been taken off of DNT.

A65.PNG

Edited by Squash

Foundation Archivist | Operations Supervisor | SCP-RP Senior Admin Forums Diplomat | Support 1 |

Permanent Bans are only issued when ALT accounts when attempting to evade a ban. Also, him saying he is and him doing that are two different things. I will extend his Research DNT to 2 Months for this however, and if he does use an alt account to evade it he can expect a permanent, non-appealable blacklist from Research

• Like 4

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

• Head of Staff

+Support

Player threatened to use an Alt account to avoid a punishment

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

12 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Permanent Bans are only issued when ALT accounts when attempting to evade a ban. Also, him saying he is and him doing that are two different things. I will extend his Research DNT to 2 Months for this however, and if he does use an alt account to evade it he can expect a permanent, non-appealable blacklist from Research

-Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

18 hours ago, [GL] Inaccurate said:

Former: Dispatch Director | PD MAJ | SCU CPT | FBI SAIC/HRT/DEA | SCO19

On 9/24/2020 at 3:20 PM, [GL] Inaccurate said:

-Support 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png