Rob's O5 Medical Staff Application

Lowkey.exe

In Game Name: Rob

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54599679

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Medical 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: N/A

How many Strikes do you have: 0

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I would love to join the O5 staff team so I can make a difference in site O-5, I would love to be a primary care provider to the O5 staff that run this wonderful facility! Healing, doing life threatening surgeries or non life threatening, being their dietitian, pediatrics, making sure they get enough sleep, water, and the right amount of greens on their plates!  

Why should we accept you: I literally never leave the server, when I do its for important IRL stuff. Super active, really laid back and I love to do RP. I wholeheartedly believe if you accept me you won't go wrong!  Need a dentist? No problem! I went to school for it! Want some physical exercise? Im a basketball coach, lets shoot some hoops! Joint pain? Not a big deaal, lemme stretch and roll you out! Overqualified and overly motivated for this position. I'm a first responder, I don't think you'll ever drop below 50% health. Won't leave your side as long as I don't get a bullet through my skull.

+/- Support

+Good medic

+Good app

-Recently promoted to medic

I'm leaning more towards +Support though

Edited by Right Twix Bar

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3) 

On 9/2/2020 at 5:29 PM, Right Twix Bar said:

+/- Support

+Good medic

+Good app

-Recently promoted to medic

I'm leaning more towards +Support though

[SCP:RP]Retired Assistant Head of Medical|Former E-11 SM|Former GamingLight Admin|Minge of :V| Former OM1

+Support

Good medic

Good app

On 9/2/2020 at 12:27 AM, Lowkey.exe said:

Won't leave your side as long as I don't get a bullet through my skull

If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a bullet XD

-My only concern is that you recently got medic

Truth is just a matter of perspective. The duty of every soldier is to protect the innocent ~Captain Price (Modern Warfare 2)

Former CMD Positions: E11 1LT, Medical Chief Manager, CI LT and SRIC, Alpha 1 CPL, RRH Squad Lead.

On 9/4/2020 at 5:55 PM, Raiden [GL] said:

+Support

+Good guy

+Good app

+Likes to rp

+Very active, even late at night

Former D5 VCMDR Travar | Former Event Team Leader ||  Former Admin || Former Nu7 HSU Commissar Requiem || Former RRH 

On 9/4/2020 at 6:55 PM, Raiden [GL] said:

+Support

+Good guy

+Good app

+Likes to rp

+Very active, even late at night

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png