MiKeY's LT App

[GL] Mikey

Should I be LT?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I should receive the rank of LT?

• Yes
    • No

• Head Admin

Rank You are Applying For: Lieutenant

In-Game Name: MiKeY

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:156470521

Current Rank: SM

How long have you been in your current rank?: about  2 years or more

What timezone are you in?: EST

How many Warns do you have?:   9 Warns

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):  I have plenty of experience in command in another department and I can bring that experience to PD. I have also been in the community for a while now(3 almost 4 years) and I have seen enough things to know I am qualified for this rank . I want to join PD LC to expand my role playing experience on the server. Most people know me to be respectful and dedicated and I would continue to be as PD LC. I am very experienced in running meetings and I know how to host them the proper way. I am an active member in the PD and I will continue to be active throughout my career. I understand the rank of LT is prestigious and requires lots of time and effort and that is what I will sacrifice to earn this rank. The server is something I take very seriously, and if I am accepted into PD LC, I will take it very seriously too.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): Yes

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

• Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind

Overall Mikey is a fantastic leader with great command skills. He has proven so by running the tactile department SRT. Mikey has been quite dedicated to PD recently and I believe 100% Mikey deserves a shot at Lieutenant.

• Head of Staff
10 minutes ago, Brando said:
  • Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind

Overall Mikey is a fantastic leader with great command skills. He has proven so by running the tactile department SRT. Mikey has been quite dedicated to PD recently and I believe 100% Mikey deserves a shot at Lieutenant.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

35 minutes ago, Brando said:
  • Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind

"I feel i should say something profound, like one small step for man; All that i think of to say, is i feel like i have waited for this day for centuries"-Harrison Wells
"You where good son, real good; Maybe even the best."-TF2  | Military RP Spetznaz1st LT United States Sergeant

36 minutes ago, Brando said:

+Support

• Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind
  •  Mature
  • Low Warns
  • Trustworthy

Edited by K1LLER

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

57 minutes ago, Brando said:
  • Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind

3 hours ago, Brando said:
  • Active
  • Great leader
  • Very helpful and kind

minisigforums.webp