SCP 194 damage buff - Accepted

Ardo

What are you suggesting? - a bit of damage buff for SCP 194.  As of now i don't think it is capable of killing a single MTF despite of having a 67 damage (134 dps). you can barely land a shot because of laggy hitboxes. i think you only deal around 30 damage per hit to mtf with having an armor. the only thing i could kill with this SCP is class D personnel.  

increase swep damage by 20-40

How would this change better the server? - maybe this will help the SCP to have an ability fight back instead of just running away for its life.

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - No. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - SCP 194

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - Not required.

10 minutes ago, Neo said:

Some of this info is incorrect but hit registration on SCP-194's SWEP is garbage.

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support

Although it is not always the damage it is the hit reg, it would be nice to up the damage a bit if not fixing the hit reg.

This would even it out because if you can't hit as many hits, you can make up for it with damage.

Edited by GAM3

+Support, 194 is quite weak and rarely played as a result.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

On 8/22/2020 at 12:55 PM, GAM3 said:

+Support

Although it is not always the damage it is the hit reg, it would be nice to up the damage a bit if not fixing the hit reg.

This would even it out because if you can't hit as many hits, you can make up for it with damage.

Ive tried the hitreg.. my goodness. I'm not even sure if a buff to damage would help all that much but sure why not. +Support

~Your Local SCP Lead AdminAka: Rekti-High
The REAL Don Godfather 527 | CEO of the Minge Team | The Baby Joe | Leader of the Fish Mafia

On 8/22/2020 at 3:55 PM, GAM3 said:

+Support

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

• 2 weeks later...