Jeff For Deputy Manager

BrickHead

So Imma Make the suggestion in here so i dont get a funny forums strike 

We Make Researcher Jeff the Deputy Manager of SCPRP

Ik all you agree so might aswell +support

Doctor | E11 SM / Senior Ranger Salami Lid | Moderator / Ex Event Team

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

8 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

Why is this here.

Moved to a more appropriate area.

wait did I put this in suggestions? cuz the whole point of me saying the shit above was cuz i thought i put it in Genreal

"In this world you either crank that soulja boy or it cranks you" - Some Philosopher 

1 hour ago, Rookieblue said:

It was in character backstories.

WHATTTTT HOW DID I DO THAT????

On 8/21/2020 at 9:42 PM, Rookieblue said:

It was in character backstories.

GOOD JOB BRICK 👏 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Sixx said:

GOOD JOB BRICK 👏 

Thanks man means alot

• Bread locked this topic