Appeal of my strike.

GAM3

RP Name: GAM3

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:460390799

Reason of strike: Diss of gensec. 

Why do you think you should be unstriked. (150 Word Minimum):  Well, about a month ago I was striked. I thought it would go away as Skela said, "Don't worry about it, it will be gone soon." Well, I didn't realize that it was permanent if I didn't appeal it. So, one day I was playing on CI, it was a normal day.  And when we went in it was fine, we went to the elevator Checkpoint, that was fine also. When we went down the elevator, we were greeted by Omi9. They killed all of us and I said, "Wow, good job you have better aim than gensec." And later that day, I was striked. So, although I can see how this could be seen as branch diss to some people, I have reasons why I didn't think it was at the time. So, in TTT for example there is a model of gensec that has the description of, "Don't worry, this guy has great aim and you will NOT get caught in the crossfire." So someone with that high of permission put a joke about gensec and with that, I thought it was a commonly accepted joke. So when I said that I meant it as a joke, like the TTT description. However, in the clip I now realize that from their point of view, it doesn't sound like a joke. In summary, I was just joking, it didn’t sound like a joke, and I got striked. Thanks for your time.

27 minutes ago, Mint said:

-support

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+ support

I aint offended and I am GENSEC , aim in GENSEC everyone knows is a joke and I am laughing about this shit the strike itself is not false but it was just a joke and honestly no offense taken 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

11 hours ago, Propane said:

I'd like an actual reason for these except just -support

cause its diss? i really dont feel like writing it out 

Edited by Mint
  • Like 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

My opinion

GAM3, I really think you are a good CI member but I know this was a simple slip up nothing too much but  now this is your first  offense of diss (from what I know), you need to learn what would be considered "diss" and not "diss" yes I know we have times where we joke about stuff like everyone else does it at some-point but you need to consider that some other people will not like those jokes just because TTT would have this kind of "joke" does not mean you have to pass the joke onto SCP:RP (Basically calling every gensec trash with their aiming and also this is the fastest way for our branch relations to fail quickly; by diss), considering this I will be leaving a +/- support leaning -support but this is gamma's decision if they want to remove your strike so good luck.

Edited by m8vp53

Retired CI LTCMDR | Proud Enuzer | Roblox Pro

+support

this is such a minor diss that i am wondering if banter is now strikable.

I feel banter (or friendly diss...) needs to be accepted more otherwise every branch is just gonna be scanning for something to report the other for.

9 hours ago, Mint said:

cause its diss? i really dont feel like writing shit out

If you don't feel like giving a proper opinion or dont have the feeling to properly write it out then im sorry but there is no reason to put forward any sort of response. Its a strike appeal not a daily suggestion.

Also this is a strike from june? nearly 2 months have passed which I am assuming is the end date however I thought strikes outside of CMD were 1 month not 2? Either way, may as well just wait it out Gam3, only 8 days left.

Edited by Da da da
  • Dislike 1

Accepted

11 hours ago, Dragin said:

aim in GENSEC everyone knows is a joke

42 minutes ago, Da da da said:

this is such a minor diss that i am wondering if banter is now strikable.

I feel banter (or friendly diss...) needs to be accepted more otherwise every branch is just gonna be scanning for something to report the other for.

Edited by Orange 🍊

11 hours ago, [GL] Mike said:

Cause of the fact that's its blatant diss and he tries to put it off with "Other people do it so I can do" pretty much.

^^ thats my answer as well, also i was there while it happened 

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||