Kilo's RRH App (3rd Attempt)

TG_Kilo

In Game Name: Kilo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168887765

Job applying for (Medical - MEDIC + |  Red Right Hand - ANY MTF RANK OR GENSEC COMMAND | Research - Researcher+): Red Right Hand

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: O5-9 'Misfortune'

How many Strikes do you have: I have none currently.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I wish to join the O5 staff team because I still wish to carry on my work as A1, which in this case is now Red Right Hand. Many months ago when A1 was still a branch I've always wanted to be a part of it, and eventually I did. A1 was then swapped out for Omi-9 and turned into a sub-division which is now known as RRH. I still reminisce about it as well. I really hope that I could be apart of the O5 staff team as I also enjoy protecting people and I really don't mind bonding with my VIP.

Why should we accept you: I feel as though I should be accepted due to my experience in A1. I've spent enough time in the branch to understand how to do my job well than enough as RRH. I have also matured a lot than how I used to be many many months ago. I think that I am ready for the position of RRH. My combat skill are not the best, but they are decent enough to keep my VIP alive. Although I like to have fun at times, I know the right times to change my behavior and get into a serious mindset.

Edited by TG_Kilo

"L’Eggo My Eggo"

||Omi9|| E11 PFC || CI RND Researcher ||

1 hour ago, [GL] Mike said:

+Support

I think Kilo has grew as a person and developed his maturity enough to not only gain CPT but has gained my trust to join RRH Good Luck Man!

-OH1 RRH Mike

Give him a chance

-OH8

• Thanks 1

[SCP-RP] Retired: CI RND DHOR/RA/CIN,  Engineer/OS, Omi9 Maj, SET.

[IMP-RP] Previous: CMO Captain, SFL, Tank VCMDR Shock VCMDR GMVIII

Officially Married to Mary 2/23/23

EMPRESS OF D-BLOCK

2 hours ago, [GL] Dtscalice said:

+support

-Nice Guy

-Good at the Combats

-Can do Job good

-oh5

• Thanks 1

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||

+Support

From what I have seen from you, your a great guy!

• Thanks 1

Retired DHOS || Former Wardens Comissioner Caligula || Former SRIC in R&D || Former OH8 Funni [Redacted] Man | | Retired OPSV in Maintenance || Former MMF Duck || Former HLPR Bot AC3 || Retired 2LT in E-11 || Former Head Field Scout || Former Ranger Pax || former ET || Former Omicron-9 CPT  || Former OM9 EXP Delta PoliceRP: PD LCPL | SCU LT

"We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard. " -John F Kennedy, Rice University, Sept. 12, 1962

921397099_FloppaGif.gif.0ca3f427de08905a1e4630bb46685aef.gif

+Support 

as Mike has previously said kilo has grown a lot as a person and has started showing some competency, he’s a friendly guy and I think he fits the job

-OH2

• Thanks 1

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the O5 Staff Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for O5 Staff at this time.

Reapply in 2 weeks.

SiteAdminLogo.png.7767298e1f7be565a7c8fd1eb2075209.png

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Hoovy locked this topic