Luci's Forum Diplomat Application

[GL] Lucifer

Forum Diplomat - Application Poll.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think I'm fit to be a Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

| In-Game Name |

Darth Vader

| Steam Name |

[GL] Ahegao

| SteamID |

STEAM_0:0:198130505

| What is your staff rank and the server you work in |

Super Admin | ImperialRP

| How many posts do you have on the website |

| How often are you online on the forums |

Every night as I have to go & read through applications.

| Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum) |

The reason I wish to join the Forum Diplomats is because I'd like to further my involvement in Gaming-light as the community because it has been a blast, including in assisting the ImperialRP server with assisting with archives & moving application to the accepted/denied sections. As well as assisting in limiting toxicity people might either post in the shoutbox or even a forums post, this means breaking any forum rules that are in place. When It comes down to it lots of people may require a Forum diplomat when it comes to reporting a post, moving, or locking a post & I'd like to think I'd be able to assist them in their issues. 

| Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? |

I believe I do as with my position of Super Admin as well as holding one of the highest rank on ImperialRP, when It comes to Judgement between command members or even staff I hold the position to sort things out & make sure one side doesn't feel getting the short end of the stick. When It comes to all situation I try to make sure to valuate the actions of said people wither it be someone I trust, I do not hesitate to warn/punish them depending on their actions. When it comes to little mistakes I always try to make sure the person knows what they did wrong & what they would have to fix to not cause such a mistake again, I try to be verbal instead of formal when It comes to minor errors though if the person continues even once to repeat their mistake I'd give them a formal punishment as they know knew the rules & such.

| How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers |

1. Mute the User spamming the shoutbox

2. Delete all repeated messages 

3. Make contact with the User with the forums PM feature, once I do that I'd message tell them that their messages where deleted then send them multiple question of why'd they get ban, who banned you, & which server they're from. With that I'd direct them to the Appeal Ban section of the server they came from so they may make an appeal.

4. If the person begins to start making a fool of themselves in the shoutbox again I'd follow CoC & contact a SMT+ member to help deal with the situation.

5. If 4 didn't happen I'd contact the Head Forum Diplomat of what happened & how it was dealt with. [The reason I say if 4 didn't happen as if it did I'd contact him well I contact SMT in the situation.]

| How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal |

Well at first I'd give them a verbal warning by @'ing both of them & saying that arguing in an aggressive manner especially on an appeal will not prove either of their cases & to spot or a formal punishment will be delivered. Depending on how aggressive their argument is if they broke any of the Forum rules nonetheless I'll have to deliver a formal punishment as if I let one go more will follow in their footsteps & expect mercy. Of course at the end of each type of action I'll tell everyone so no more arguments take place that an appeal should only be left with + or - Supports. At the end of it all I'll notify the Head Forum Diplomat of the situation & how it was handled. 

[- Sector Advisor Lucifer | Head Admin of ImperialRP -]

~ Our duty as Soldiers is to protect the Empire, no matter the cost... ~

+Support

Active on Forums

Mature when needed

Great JMT Member on ImpRP

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

21 hours ago, BadAim said:

+Support

IMP-RP needs a new Forum diplomat

𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮𝗹𝗥𝗣 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗧𝗲𝗮𝗺 - 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗱𝗺𝗶𝗻

On 7/31/2020 at 8:33 PM, Cogs said:

+Support!
-
Amazing app
-Great member of the community
-JMT
Good luck!

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

ACCEPTED

Thank you for your application to the Forum Diplomat Corps, I'm please to accept your application! Please reach out to me via discord to conduct your onboarding into the team. If you haven't already, please also read and reply with your understanding to the Forum Diplomat Handbook.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021