Should i be a Forums Diplomat?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a forums diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Cogs

Steam Name: (GL) fazfan1987

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:73020236

What is your staff rank and the server you work in?: Admin on SCP-RP (Also Support 1)

How many posts do you have on the website?: 525 post (will be updated)

How often are you online on the forums?: 1-10, 9

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat? (100 Words Minimum): I believe I'm qualified to join the team because of my major activity on the forums, my dedication to GamingLight as a whole, and my good reputation among SCP-RP. Parts of my morning schedule involve looking through the forums, and not just SCP-RP, all community's sections. I'm extremely interested in almost all parts of the forums, looking at peoples discussions, complaints, suggestions, and overall behavior. My dedication to GamingLight regards all my time spent on the servers, forums, and teamspeak, my love for the people, servers,  and community as a whole is like no other. My reputation stems from my kindness, fair judgment, and my work on the server. In conclusion, i believe i qualify for this position for all these reason and more, because I've put dedication, work, time, and honestly a piece of my soul into GamingLight.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to pass make a difficult decision?:  I consider myself to have great judgment, full of fair and unbiased decisions. Example: A few days ago, some CI R&D command were doing a brainwash RP, and some MTF and a Deputy head of security didn't know we were allowed to do so, to the point i was getting complaints from MTF CMD and the DHOS about it, to where i explained to them about the RP rules of it and how we were allowed to do it, though, i warned my command member not power game with that RP and doing so will have them receive a strike. So i was fair to both sides of that conflict

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?: I would first delete his spammed post, message him to stop or a forums warning may be dealt out, then show him where he can post a ban appeal. If the spamming doesn't stop, i would continue to delete his post, and quickly inform a member of SMT for Forums warning

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warn appeal?: Post a comment, stating a message from a Forums diplomat, that if the arguing continues, the post will be locked. If it continues, i lock the post and inform the Diplomat Lead about the situation

Edited by Cogs

"The first draft of everything is Shit" - Ernest Hemingway

+Support
Cogs is an amazing member of SCP and would be the person I choose to get forums diplomat. He's the one person I know who doesn't have a hint of bias in him. He has shown initiative to try to fix things between CI and security for SCP-RP relating to branch relations. An amazing app as well, hell if I was going for forums diplomat I would rather him get picked then me.

• Thanks 1

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

I caught you playing chess on duty, we can’t have that! Anyways, jokes aside, Cogs is an amazing and kind person. He’s very responsible and would make a great addition to the forum diplomats team. Good luck Cogs!

• Thanks 1

+Support

Very active on the Forums

Very friendly

Professional

Very good support member, and always willing to improve

Cogs is a great support member, and great member of the community, I believe he deserves to get Forum Diplomat.

• Thanks 1

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

+ Support 

- For all the time  I have knew Cogs he's been a inspiration and a kind person to goto 

- He is always fair and tries to get the best outcome out of everything 

- Honestly ever since the first day I knew Cogs hes always been a leader and someone that would be a great arbitrator and someone who really does just wish to help out so with that +support 

• Thanks 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for a position with the Forum Diplomat Corps, however your application had not been accepted. This may be due to observations of the Senior Management Team of your server, feedback from fellow staff member, or other reasons. Please feel free to reapply on the next round of applications if you remain interested!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Dislike 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021