MTF Nu7 Branch Update (7/21/20) - Accepted

[GL] Mike

10 minutes ago, Bread said:

The remington is getting a damage and spread nerf alongside all of the shotgun ranges being set to dropoff at .075k range

no plz

192412312_screenshot_2020-02-26_at_9-24-(1).png.43e614bc17bbf87004d3acba288c52df.png
                                                                             Chad of many names       Professional Shit talker

On 7/22/2020 at 12:03 AM, [GL] Mike said:

Add Weapons - tfa_csgo_negev, tfa_psg1

This is the only thing that doesn't sit right with me, originally to get the HP buff it was traded for the M60 instead of a negev,  and now your buffing both weaponry to the best close range gun &  a auto sniper. 

• Like 1

On 7/22/2020 at 4:03 PM, [GL] Mike said:

Name of Job: MTF Nu-7 Medic

Remove Weapons - tfa_mp7, tfa_csgo_fiveseven

Add Weapons - tfa_vector, tfa_csgo_revolver

Nu7 Donator Jobs

Remove Weapons - tfa_m60, tfa_csgo_g3sg1

Add Weapons - tfa_csgo_negev, tfa_psg1

Thats going to be a fat no for the vector, that thing is OP as hell, and i dont know why jug needs a negev and a weapon from the sniper class

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

32 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

This is the only thing that doesn't sit right with me, originally to get the HP buff it was traded for the M60 instead of a negev,  and now your buffing both weaponry to the best close range gun &  a auto sniper. 

4 minutes ago, Rangiatea said:

Thats going to be a fat no for the vector, that thing is OP as hell, and i dont know why jug needs a negev and a weapon from the sniper class

Does this sit better now? Im trying to make it fair for My Branch and CI so if it needs more changes let me know.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Rangiatea said:

Nobody even plays on jug it's like platinum and I don't even think the vector is even that good. The medic is like the worst class rn.  But can't argue with ya ❤️

MTF Nu7 Major || E11 1LT || Old CI SGT || Ret.LeadResearcher ||

|| RHO-36 Penumbra Squad ||  || Mikes Favorite Son || OH3 RRH ||