1. 1. Should I become Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1- Name : Alex Raddish

2- Steam ID :STEAM_0:1:85663951

3- Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

4- Have you Donated? If so, how much? : Yes, 131 USD$

5- How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : 1 Month today (17th of June, 2020)

6- What is your general knowledge on the rules? (Both Staff handbook and MOTD): I have a solid grasp on the MOTD, and good knowledge on the staff handbook. However, there are still rules that are either not written in the MOTD, or an unspoken rule that I am still learning.

7- What can you bring to Event Team? (50 words+) : I can bring activity and dedication to the event team. With my activity being virtually all day everyday, I am free to hold events, or help plan events pretty much any time. Along with my activity, I can bring dedication and a sense of eagerness to the event team. I'm dedicated  to the community, and the server; and would be eager to hold events whenever the oppourtinity arises. I can also bring new ideas or events, and think outside the box as to how we can mix it up every now and again.

8- How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 15 (Permission from Calamity, and GameTheorist)

9- Why do you want to join event team? (100 words+) : I would like to join event team for many reasons. First of all, I'd like to help plan, coordinate and hold events on the server for the community to enjoy and take part in. I have several friends in the event team, and feel as though I would fit in quite well. While participating in events, I've always thought of ways that we could make them better. Wheither it be more challening, more inclusive and engaging, or just more fun in general. The second reason I would like to join event team is because of my love for the community and the players in it. I would look foward to holding events for the simple reasons of engaging with the playerbase and ensuring they enjoy their time on the server. In doing so would encourage the players to return, and participate in future events. With my activity, dedication and love for the community, I think I can make a great addition to the event team, contribute and give back to the community.

10- If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? :

(Must be in EST timezone.)

Monday - Friday: 8am to 11pm

Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 11pm

+Support 

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

Would be a great addition to the Event Team.

• Gaminglight Love 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

1 hour ago, TheJayden said:

+Support 

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

• Gaminglight Love 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

6 hours ago, TheJayden said:

+Support 

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

I agree, Good luck! 

• Gaminglight Love 1

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support

4 hours ago, Solomonnew said:

+Support

Reasons above

• Gaminglight Love 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head of Staff
On 6/17/2020 at 3:30 PM, TheJayden said:

+Support 

Active

Mature

Knows the rules

big +support, hes pretty creative which is obviously a benefit to the Event Team

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander