Ragidy Andy Player Report- Denied

Alex Raddish

Your in game name: Alex Raddish

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:85663951

The player's in game name: Raggidy Andy

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:95943498

What did the player do: EMP'd our door to allow gov in to raid us. He then bought our door when one of our players crashed and demanded we remove our base. He called an admin and lied claiming he had owned the door for hours beforehand. We had been based at Yellow Warehouse since 8am EST. We had 5 players based there, all with full bitmining setups, and owned the doors inside Yellow Warehouse. Our front door was the barred shop-window prop (the one-way one). There was a gap at the top of the door, one of our members shot down through it, which is considered head-glitching. Eternity instructed our player that it was in-fact head glitching and our player apologized and stopped. Raggidy Andy then threw an EMP to allow gov through our door, even though there was a keypad and government could've either breach-charged it or battering rammed it open. It was right after this incident in which we told him he is not allowed to do that, when he demanded we remove our entire base, because he owned the front door. He didn't actually want the base, it was semantics and a petty attempt at causing trouble.

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player: Appropriate and proportionate consequence 

Any extra information: Raggidy Andy claimed he threw the EMP because we shot him. (he was past the KOS line) and wasn't helping government. He claimed he threw the EMP before government was raiding. This is false because Government was already posted outside our door and gearing up for the raid (you can see in the video government had already initiated combat with us). Why, if somebody shot you would you just throw an EMP at their door and leave?. He did this intentionally to instigate an issue, as well as buying our front door and trying to kick us out, then lying to staff. It is obvious he did both of these things not for any real reason (such as us shooting him, or him wanting the Yellow Warehouse) but to instigate conflict.

https://imgur.com/a/KuDLv9S (him calling the sit)

https://imgur.com/a/GDl0Ja9 

https://imgur.com/a/xaaTdNt (him telling us to remove our base)

https://imgur.com/a/6Dp4GsC (him admitting it was him who threw the EMP)

(video of him throwing the EMP to allow gov inside)

58 minutes ago, Hau said:

+Support

-Evidence it clear under any circumstances criminals are not allowed to help government officials.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

9 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

This was dealt with in game.

You guys had a door against the rules so instead of warning both sides. I said it was fine and nothing was to be actioned.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

- Support

You guys had a door against the rules so instead of warning both sides. I said it was fine and nothing was to be actioned.

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

56 minutes ago, Jayden said:

- Support

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

• Head Admin

Denied. Due to a lack of evidence, or for no rules or guidelines being broken by the staff and or player, no action will be taken against them.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I