CI blacklist appeal

100manhuff

Steam Name: 100manhuff

Ingame Name: Boogey

SteamID: 76561198150168365

Job Blacklisted From: CI Beta, CI Alpha, CI Heavy

Reason for the Job Blacklist: I solo raided as a CI Heavy and killed Gensec

Dispute: I acted poorly around a week or two ago and thought it would be a good idea to have fun trying to solo raid since there was not too many players on. I ran into the facility alone and killed gensec and attempted to free d-class. I know what I did was wrong and I am sorry for everyone I messed with. I was super mingey and decided to do stupid stuff to have fun and I did not think of how it would affect other players experiences. I would like to have my blacklists removed so I can have a fresh start at CI and to be able to save some D-class the proper way in proper raids.

-Support 

The fact you were a CI Beta means you knew the rules of CI. I could understand if you were on CI Heavy and weren't in the branch and didn't know their rules, but you knew bright as day what CI's raid rules are. And considering you were warned just recently on the 18th for buying weapons as an SCP, its clear to me you don't have any intentions on following rules, CI or not.

• Like 1

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

46 minutes ago, Gunther said:

-Support 

The fact you were a CI Beta means you knew the rules of CI. I could understand if you were on CI Heavy and weren't in the branch and didn't know their rules, but you knew bright as day what CI's raid rules are. And considering you were warned just recently on the 18th for buying weapons as an SCP, its clear to me you don't have any intentions on following rules, CI or not.

Former
|| 
SCP-RP: Commander of Epsilon-11 || Chaos Insurgency Captain || Senior Admin ||  Forums Diplomat || Rho-36 Arcane Autonomous Scout ||

2 hours ago, Gunther said:

-Support 

-support

First of all this is the wrong spot to appeal a CI blacklist, we have a branch appeal format in the CI section, secondly as a CI beta you should know the rules of raiding. You don’t show too much remorse, in my opinion. I see this as an oops I got caught moment. I’d suggest that you wait longer.

Furthermore, you were blacklisted for not only solo raiding as a donor, but also: faking rank | lying to command | mass breaching SCP’s | and disobeying direct orders. You wrote in your appeal that you were a beta, but in actuality you weren’t apart of CI, according to the punishment. Not only did you lie to command you lied in this appeal.

You also didn’t post the correct steamID, a steamID looks like Steam_0: 

PS: this is the CI blacklist format. 

Edited by October

2 hours ago, October said:

First of all this is the wrong spot to appeal a CI blacklist

He can appeal it here if he wishes, that is the point of this format

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

I dont even think I had the job of CI beta. I was only a recruit and was checking what jobs i was blacklisted from and it said CI beta was blacklisted. I dont think I had that job though.

2 hours ago, October said:

-support

First of all this is the wrong spot to appeal a CI blacklist, we have a branch appeal format in the CI section, secondly as a CI beta you should know the rules of raiding. You don’t show too much remorse, in my opinion. I see this as an oops I got caught moment. I’d suggest that you wait longer.

Furthermore, you were blacklisted for not only solo raiding as a donor, but also: faking rank | lying to command | mass breaching SCP’s | and disobeying direct orders. You wrote in your appeal that you were a beta, but in actuality you weren’t apart of CI, according to the punishment. Not only did you lie to command you lied in this appeal.

You also didn’t post the correct steamID, a steamID looks like Steam_0: 

PS: this is the CI blacklist format. 

I do not believe that I did mass breach SCP's. Correct me if Im mistaken but Im pretty sure I just ran in and freed d-class. I was apart of CI as I had the job of CI alpha. I do not believe I had CI beta but it also said I was blacklisted from it. Im also confused on when I lied to command and disobeyed orders. There was only one other CI on and he was research and development and I do not believe he said anything to me. Correct me if im wrong though,

16 minutes ago, 100manhuff said:

I do not believe that I did mass breach SCP's. Correct me if Im mistaken but Im pretty sure I just ran in and freed d-class. I was apart of CI as I had the job of CI alpha. I do not believe I had CI beta but it also said I was blacklisted from it. Im also confused on when I lied to command and disobeyed orders. There was only one other CI on and he was research and development and I do not believe he said anything to me. Correct me if im wrong though,

I don’t know what happened as I wasn’t there, but I gave you your official blacklist reason.