Should Tim be staff?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Tim be staff?

• Yes I should be staff
    • No I shouldn't be staff

What is your in-game name?: FBI SNR SA Tim KGB24

What is your steam name?: ~q~tim~r~my

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:177667271

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I'm a co-owner on a fivem server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) april 1st 2020

What date did you make your forums account? 

September 24, 2019

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Posted

Have you donated? Yes 77USD

What rank are you applying for? T-mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? Yes Co-owner on FiveM

Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes 

Timezone: EST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I devise to be on the staff team because I know all the staff on the server and ask them to help me and I make reports for them to help me and get the people on the server off if they do something bad or do something they aren't suppose to do like say a bad word or don't follow the rules and making sure that they get dealt with by staff members so we can have a nice server without anyone mining or doing anything bad, I record everything all the time for staff so i can make sure that I do have it for other people if needed and for staff members when they ask for it.

I can be a good staff member to his server and help everyone out and help out the staff members so they aren't always under stress when working and every night I am on until server restart so members still get help when all the other staff are offline and in bed and doing their things in IRL 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute them and warn them for what they did and if they don't stop i would call a higher rank staff member to help

warns

Edited by Timmycas2
Added Poll and added steamid

Major - Support

• Application requires work
  • Redid application and deleted/hid the other one, which shows he was not prepared. 
  • Still no poll or the SteamID. 
  • Last 2 Questions require major work. 
  • As you hid the other application, posted this one, commented on the old one and wasn't prepared and along with your current answers and work put on this application I do not believe you should become staff for the reasons above and what I have just stated.

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Note: Cannot be staff on another community while attempting or staffing on Gaminglight. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

1 hour ago, Ender said:

Major - Support

• Redid application and deleted/hid the other one, which shows he was not prepared. 
  • As you hid the other application, posted this one, commented on the old one and wasn't prepared and along with your current answers and work put on this application I do not believe you should become staff for the reasons above and what I have just stated.

If this wasn't the response you were expecting or you want to know more, feel free to contact me via TeamSpeak, Discord or the Forums. 

Note: Cannot be staff on another community while attempting or staffing on Gaminglight. 

I don't mind where you are staff on a server that is not related to gmod

4 hours ago, Ender said:

Major - Support

Please fix these mistakes 

5q3NfnC.png

7 hours ago, Ender said:

Major - Support

I appreciate your enthusiasm but your application requires work

14 hours ago, Ender said:

-Support

Edited by TheJayden

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

14 hours ago, Ender said:

Major - Support

ezgif-3-d264439d5396.gif

Trooper SGT PD SM SPRT SGT DOC SGT CO SS SSO SPHP Head PM | LOA

Noah Jimes

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor