4/30 wrongful arrest/raid Rusty Graves

Sgt. Elias

please   send a report with video proof to delta squad command 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Making a report here will be useless, please contact me or another command member of Delta Squad. TheJayden#6274

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

I don't remember most of their names but there was at least 5 members of delta there.  Usually crap like this wouldn't bother me but to me this was an abuse of power and a case of failrp.  Sorry this is my first time reporting something.

20200430170216_1.jpg

4 minutes ago, Sgt. Elias said:

I don't remember most of their names but there was at least 5 members of delta there.  Usually crap like this wouldn't bother me but to me this was an abuse of power and a case of failrp.  Sorry this is my first time reporting something.

20200430170216_1.jpg

You are going to need proof of them doing so. Without it nothing will happen

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

well that screen shot is all I got.  is there a way to record video in game? I just started playing garry's mod again about a month ago before that, 10 years ago literally. Still getting used to how things work now.

3 minutes ago, Cole B said:

They might have raided you because one of the people you sold a gun to was a undercover FBI Agent. 

Even still, No warrant, No advert raid. At least I didn't see.

2 hours ago, Sgt. Elias said:

well that screen shot is all I got.  is there a way to record video in game? I just started playing garry's mod again about a month ago before that, 10 years ago literally. Still getting used to how things work now.

Even still, No warrant, No advert raid. At least I didn't see.

1. We don't really have a warrant process or guidelines. If there was no need for a warrant to get in your house, like right clicking your door with a fubar, then you woudn't have saw one. Also, gov does not NEED a warrant to enter your house if they see crime happening in there, unless they need to bust a fading door down, also I believe they have breaching charges with their new shields so its very much so possible you woudn't have seen a warrant.

2. Gov does not need to advert raid...

Since you are new to the server  Elias my tip for you would be to read the MOTD by doing !motd in game so that you know what people can do and cant do.  I dont know if you know this since you are a new player but you  can do /report and report a player in game and a staff member will kindly help you. If you have any other questions or concerns about the server  you can message me over the forums or in game and I will happily help you. 

Edited by Cole B

Actually @Kade government do require a warrant to enter any premises, otherwise it trespassing. Regardless of their defences 

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

you had guns in the front of your window, that alone is a warrant. 
i can give you the names of the people there, but they had a reason to enter your base. and i understand that the guns where fake, but still if a cop drives by and see that there going to think its real.
and please next time tell the full story 

Edited by BRUH

Returning soon 

10 hours ago, BRUH said:

i can give you the names of the people there, but they had a reason to enter your base. and i understand that the guns where fake, but still if a cop drives by and see that there going to think its real.

No it's not "Nano" or "Noah" it's just "Nao"

EX S.W.A.T Commander

22 hours ago, BRUH said:

On 5/1/2020 at 11:51 AM, Sion said:

Actually @Kade government do require a warrant to enter any premises, otherwise it trespassing. Regardless of their defences 

Maybe for your department, but it is not a server rule...

A Gov will not get warned for entering a house without a warrant, that would be a department related issue, not staff.