Echo's Support APP

Echo

In-Game Name: Echo

Steam Name: [GL]Echo 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:71697976

Are you a Staff Member Within Gaminglight?: Admin 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?:

I want to help the new members of our community and the existing members with whatever they need help with. Being here on Gaminglight for a long time I feel like I can answer almost every question that someone may ask regardless of server. Also I have a very friendly tone when it comes to talking to people and it would help with new people coming in. In addition I am usually on when there's no one really on because of my timezone. This is great because I can help new players in the similar time zones that need a support staff when there is really not that much on or none at all. I have also donated and gotten custom classes so this would be good for people that have donation issues. With that being said if theres something I can’t handle I know how to respectfully go up the chain of command to get the answer I need.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I could be an active member at the later times when some people need it

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?

Hi, My name is Echo and I am a part of the support team here. How may I be of assistance?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, Read and Understood

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss

On 4/26/2020 at 12:27 AM, October said:

+support,

Echo is an awesome dude and definitely deserves support. He’s active in ts, very kind, and very responsible. 

good luck sir,

October

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-support

bad

(+Support)

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 4/26/2020 at 12:27 AM, October said:

+support,

Echo is an awesome dude and definitely deserves support. He’s active in ts, very kind, and very responsible. 

good luck sir,

October

- Purge HVYSL MAJ Bakka
- Retired Grand General
- Retired Admin

spacer.png 

On 4/25/2020 at 9:27 PM, October said:

+support,

good luck sir,

October

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

17 hours ago, Crease said:

+support

- Dedicated, long-time member of the community.

- Current TTT Administrator. 

- Active in: TS, gmod, forums and on the discords we are mutual members of.

- I liked his app. 

Good Luck

pdhcdepcomm.png