[GL] Rookieblue - False Warn Report

AlaskaNewGuy

Your In-game: Alaska

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:124080290

The admin's name in-game: CI 2LT Rookieblue SB76

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Rookieblue

What warning did you receive: "Outside Foundation as SCP 173 / In Water as SCP 173"

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):Cap2.PNG.ae77876ce6bbf2ed03a74a0738e5c009.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: Being outside the Foundation as SCP-0173 is not against the rules. I was already talked to by another admin, [Unknown], as people were assuming I glitch escaped. I was broken out by 2 D-Class members,  "baguette man" as a "Class-D Scavenger (Level 20)" and [Unknown D-Class] as a "Class-D Escape Artist (Level 30)". Despite my attempts to kill them, they managed to close every door behind them and had 10 seconds before I could move. After the escape to the surface where I chased them to, I lost them in the forest and looked around the map. I did not find them as they were given XP by admin/moderator [Unknown] and were reset. I, as SCP-0173, was on the surface. After exploring for a while, I realized I could take fall damage, so after running into a fall and being flung into the air, I dove into the water. I explored the edges of the map for a lap or two and had no clue what to do, as this was my first time ever breaching as SCP-0173, so I had no clue what to do. After a while I was straight up warned and demoted without anyone reaching out to me, informing me about any rules I may not know about because I am relatively new, or even asking me why or how I escaped. This has happened multiple times already and I feel that this staff steam is "out to get" people who mess up (I know this isn't the case, but this is just how it appears). Maybe I am just spoiled by the friendly and supportive staff of Gaminglight Clone Wars and Imperial RP, who seem to want to keep new players on their server. Anyways, I request that AT MINIMUM the being outside the foundation as SCP-173 is removed.

Any extra information: An admin online during this was Moderator| MTF E11 CE SM Swole 629G, but he was not the admin who TPed to me in the logs:

Cap1.thumb.PNG.7fa7382cf826e70b247d543c7d728461.PNG

The reason for the [Unknown] administrator/moderator is that I could find no logs in the console with their name. They left no digital footprint that someone who cannot view logs could see. I recall this administrator/moderator starting with MTF and their name appears blue. I apologize for this lack of information, but it's collection is beyond my privileges.

Please completely and take all the data into account before making a decision. If you have any OTHER date you would like to present, please post the data opinionated, and then reply with your thoughts on this matter, as I have had this happen before. Thank you for your impartiality on this matter. :)

+support on getting the warning changed. As i cant find a rule saying that 173 cant be outside the foundation. But as you were in the water that part of the warning should stay. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support on the "173 outside" bit being removed, unless there is more to this then this appeal is letting on.

As for the in the water part, yea thats just not allowed.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

While handling other duties I was alerted that an individual playing on SCP 173 was potentially abusing the SWEP by going through walls and such. I began spectating and observed this player on SCP 173 outside the Foundation Site in the water area. Per the MOTD:

10. SCPs are not allowed to enter the water on the surface at any time.

Additionally, upon reviewing the warning history of this individual they have a history of abusing SCPs:

Sat Apr 11 18:09:58 2020 - SCP - 76561198208426309 - Field Medic Cormad - spamming 1048-A swep

Sat Apr 11 19:41:02 2020 - SCP - 76561198208426309 - Rektify - Harming another SCP as an SCP

I would support revising the warning to remove the 173 on surface portion of the warning, but the in the water portion is valid. 

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

20 minutes ago, Gunther said:

+Support
Also, why doesn't SteamID show anything in the Bans/Warns section?

You need StramID64 to search for warns

SCPRP Director of Logistics, Event TeamFormer Nu7 2LT, Former Senior Admin

+Support for warn correcting

You need to read the MOTD, it tells you that SCP's are not allowed in the water.

Also if true shouldn't he have been told why he is being warned?

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

Partially Accepted

You can appeal this warning, but I will be administering a warning for you being in water as an SCP as that is indeed not allowed.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"