Bar Warn appeal

Bar

boss - False Warn Report

==========================================================================================

1. Questions

Wouldn't you say stop or even put a AOS on me not go straight to a warn?

2. Your In-game:

bar

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:208789400

4. The admin's name in-game:

Boss 

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

rocco rex

6. What warning did you receive:

Mic spam/ ear rape

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Ducks and Chad bane was right next to me 

8. Why do you think this warn was false:

we were in rp doing cpr 

9. Any extra information:

Edited by Juulie

+ support yeah were just trying to rp revive ducks so he blew into his mic once not even that loud and near no one boss runs by warns him I just think he should not have been warned  he was not trying to ear rape anyone alot of people on this server joke around blow and yell into there mics without warns 

Edited by BobBomb

1 That sections isnt for questions, it's saying the questions you have to answer

5 Not quite my steam name, but close enough

7 That isnt evidence of the warn, but it did happen

You were blowing very loudly into your mic, a very common mic spam/ear rape routine. I check your warns, you had 10 IRP warns, 2 for mic spam as well as many warns on other servers. You obviously know to mic spam or ear rape. Also, I didnt AOS you because it isnt AOSable. It is a violation of MOTD but not in game law. If you really do want to actually RP CPR, then use /me like everyone else does

2 hours ago, BobBomb said:

he blew into his mic

Just a heads up, when you are trying to get a warn overturned you arent supposed to help incriminate your friend. Just saying. Also, he was on 3rd deck a pillar or two from Bridge CP. That isnt "near no one"

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

+Support

If it's medical RP then you shouldn't  be warned, You're suppose to be in pain. Should be as simple as that 

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

Just now, TAlila said:

+Support

If it's medical RP then you shouldn't  be warned, You're suppose to be in pain. Should be as simple as that 

He wasnt "in pain" he was doing "CPR" by breathing loudly through his mic. Didnt do /me like anyone else, took the minge route instead

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

12 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

He wasnt "in pain" he was doing "CPR" by breathing loudly through his mic. Didnt do /me like anyone else, took the minge route instead

I'm not going to lie, that doesn't matter, for a long while in Medical, as part of how we taught CPR we encouraged our troopers to (at least try) to sing "Stayin' alive". Blowing into his mic isn't much different if it is part of Medical RP.

+ Support

General

Former Grand General Former Medical Commander (and avid tea drinker)
"Badger. You have forsaken me to no Sleep you Medically Certified Bastard."

13 hours ago, TAlila said:

+Support

𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙂𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙡 | 𝙍𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙪𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙙𝙢𝙞𝙣 
talkingtobeckett.gif.90f1583a720f8ef9e8da8f858f177f55.gif

This is not the format and it’s all wrong 

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali