Tau-5 Model Change - Accepted

Fool

18 hours ago, Gunther said:

But wait, even if the Tau5 changes that still means the Alfabusa and the Counter Insurgent will still look the same, so would it not make more sense to change the Alfabusa's playermodel,

Alfabusa is a CC someone paid money for that skin, if anythings the branch leaders should know better than to use a CC skin 

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there

On 4/21/2020 at 11:51 AM, Gunther said:

Well my point still stands, changing the Tau5's playermodel doesn't really the fix the problem, it might help a bit but MTF and CI will still have two jobs that look alike. So we're at a dilemma, either the Tau5 and the Counter change their playermodels, the Alfa uses their alt playermodel, or the Alfa and the Counter use their alt playermodel. 

Should mention this, I don't even think the guy who owns Counter Insurgent even plays anymore I never seen that CC get used.

Edited by Fool

11 hours ago, Fool said:

Should mention this, I don't even think the guy who owns Counter Insurgent even plays anymore I never seen that CC get used.

If this is the case, the most likely it will get removed and then our problem can be solved by changing Tau5. Yay we solved the problem.

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ Support , I hate running up things its a tau 5 member then seeing it says "CI" in there name an struggle for 2 minutes before i die.

Ret MTF Nu7 1LT SFTO Surge| Ret OH2 RRH , Retired SM Gensec |  No officer that 24Pounds of plutonium isn't mine

On 4/20/2020 at 9:43 PM, Jakub said:

+SUPPORT

[SCP-RP]   Retired Head Of Security   ||   Retired Field Work Manager   ||   Retired OM3   ||   Retired Event Team Member

[JvS no more]   Former FIRST The Grand Inquisitor