Trevdec’s 05 Research Application

trevdec29

In Game Name: Trevdec

Steam ID: 0:0:462012189

Job applying for: 05 Research Team

How many Strikes do you have: 3

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: I feel like with this job I will be respected more, treated better, and will be able to operate at my full capacity, a stand-alone, small team of researchers sounds right in my alley and I was intrested the second I heard about it I was intrested beyond belief, (hence writing an application at 4:12 AM) . I feel like a level 5 keycard is a huge responsibility to give to someone and I feel as if I can be trusted with it. It’s been set on record by others that when I’m serious I get work done. With this job I could provide research real RP and gameplay that I wouldn’t be able to regularly, as well as provide 05 with creative RP/Ideas, new containment procedures, etc. Overall I feel like having this job will significantly help everyone involved, including me, research, and 05. 

Why should we accept you: I have been with the server for ages, and throughout the time I’ve been with the server I haven’t left research once, every time I’ve been on the server I’ve been with research, so the research 05 team is definitely my strongest suit, I am known for being very hard working when I am needed too and people in research can vouch for me. I am a command member proving even though I do have a reputation it hasn’t been showing recently. I believe I would be a valuable asset and a very good addition to the 05 council, research, and the 05 research team. I hope you look over this application in its entirety and consider me for the research team. And if you are not here to accept or deny my application. I hope you can show your support below. 

+Support

Great Guy

Good reputation on the server

Really good researcher, as shown by his command position
Good Luck 🙂

Current : 
Former : Nu7 COL, HSU Founder (I wrote the SOP so I'm very important clearly), Nu7 MAJ x 2, E11 2LT, SCP Senior Mod, TTT SA, JvS Admin, TS Support 3,  HSU Commissar (💀), RRH Guardian 01
 default_8be418cb-c616-4f46-8ad7-5070b0e81aec_2.jpg.60c85fe9470c071c4e72b026f7a76494.jpg

+/Support
Leaning Towards +Support

+Research Command
+Good Person & Reputation
+I think you have good hours
-I've seen you mingy on the job lately, or correct me if I'm wrong though.

Good Luck, Trev!
Hope to See You There As Well!

Edited by GLaDOS

Founder of Aperture Science | Retired Head of Research | Retired Event Team Leader | Current Metal Head
Secure. Contain. Protect.

11 hours ago, trevdec29 said:

I feel like with this job I will be respected more, treated better,

TBH, this sentence doesn't sit with me too well... I don't think that people should be going after this role for status

11 hours ago, trevdec29 said:

I would be a valuable asset and a very good addition to the 05 council, research, and the 05 research team.

Also, this isn't an application to be a part of the 05 council.

Because I don't think we play at the same time, I don't see you too often and I can't really base any support on your character since I don't really know you. But just based of the app, I would probably have to lean more towards -support

Italian Boss Vincent "Vinny" Vincenzo     /   Research Command    /    O-5 Council Research Staff

youtube.com/watch?v=LZN8PnI39Ng

Sixx's Pussy is NOT mediocre even if SMT says it is!

35 minutes ago, TheBrigand said:

TBH, this sentence doesn't sit with me too well... I don't think that people should be going after this role for status

Also, this isn't an application to be a part of the 05 council.

Because I don't think we play at the same time, I don't see you too often and I can't really base any support on your character since I don't really know you. But just based of the app, I would probably have to lean more towards -support

I meant asset to the 05 councils as in, a tool, not an actual 05, and when I say respected I mean JRs and others will be more leanest to listen to someone handpicked by 05 vs a supervisor but your opinion is your opinion, just wanted to clear up how I worded things vs how I meant things. Cheers

Edited by trevdec29