Changing LCZ Armory/Firing Range to the old version - Denied

Gunther

Edit: After some confusion, I edited the title and the first question. I want to see the Firing Range/Armory we had before the map update, the one with 6 Firing Posts that took up the whole room mostly.
What you want to see? - I want to see LCZ Armory/Firing Range reverted back to the original version.

Why should we add it? - For starters, it looks much better, no waste of space, the whole room fits and works well with itself. It was mainly a firing range with an Armory set off to the side, whereas now its mostly empty space with railings that are more of a nuisance than their worth, with an Armory to the side and two firing stations in the back wall. Second, before the update, Gensec would use the Firing Range for Trigger Disciplines. Now its impossible to do so since there is no space to run around in, its just two targets against the back wall, with a barrier between them. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Better looking armory, Firing Range becomes more functional, and removes the annoying railing.

Who is it mainly for? - LCZ

Links to any content - 

Edited by Gunther

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+/- Support, i dont think returning it to the old way is possible, as i believe that was part of the map (Not sure about that tough) , but maybe its possible to rebuild the area using  props.

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

4 hours ago, Fool said:

-Support 

I don't think it makes sense to have those separate from each other 

What do you mean? Have what separate from each other?

Former Security Captain | Former RCF Commander | Former Admin of SCP:RP | King Penguin 
200.gif

+ Support well having the old firing would clash with the new map, I would like to see a better use of the space. I, myself am not apart of GenSec or MTF, but I think the armory is pretty useless to those branches.

Femboy Hooters. No Cogs he's mine.

Omi9 2LT Lee JL6

+Support

The new armory is a tad silly in my opinion. The other one looked much nicer and served better for roleplay in terms of training and tryouts.

SCP-RP - Former Assistant Head of Research | Former OMI-9 2LT | Former GenSec 2LT

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

On 4/15/2020 at 7:43 PM, TheeReaper said:

-Support 

I like this new one better and it is more organized.

Newer is better. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png