medical unable to be "cured" by 049 - Denied

Jackwebb1112

What you want to see? - 049 unable to "cure" medical staff or maybe utility staff all together.

Why should we add it? - because the argument that doctors are unable to get cured (researches argument) is better suited for medical since 049 is a medical doctor, and medical staff are well... doctors.

What are the advantages of having this? - just makes it more clear of who they can target because some people and staff for that matter have gotten confused arguing that medical staff (or utility staff) can or can't be infected since again, we are doctors.

Who is it mainly for? - medical, or maybe utility all together, but mainly medical.

Links to any content - nope.
Extra note- I'm not asking for research to be infected by 049, just it makes more sense for medical to be unable to be infected by 049. 

●•۩۞۩[̲̅Ɠ̲̅є̲̅т̲̲̅̅۰̲̅я̲̲̅є̲̅̅к̲̅т̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅]۩۞۩•●

2 hours ago, Propane said:

-support

If 049 senses the pestilence, he will cure them 

yea, by why is research unable to be "cured"? so its either make medical unable to be cured or remove research from incurable, since either argument you use is gonna contradict each other

3 hours ago, Bionicle said:

-support. 049 has been known to attack doctors, as shown on the wiki when he kills doctor hamm. This shows that if anything, the rule that it shouldn't be able to attack researchers should be removed. 

I know this but I have asked some research why they are immune and they said because the pestilence is having the intent to harm, In lore I agree and would say research should be affected, but I don't want ruin peoples fun. So by doing both go with this "reason" that the pestilence is people with the intent to harm all of utility would be added. I also was told that he doesn't affect doctors (witch is false but again just lets say this was true) it would make medical better suited for this then research since research are towards science and medical is biological, closer towards medical. AGAIN I agree with this statement, but I hate attempting to remove someones fun and that's why I would prefer someone get added then someone get removed

Edited by Jackwebb1112

- Support.

As stated in the previous denied suggestion. SCP-049 does not discriminate. This is proved by the assault, murder and reanimation of Dr.Hamm near the bottom of the Document. Please read over his wiki-page.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-049

Edited by Kratos™

[[:: REDACTED Hunter Reaper OM6 // Status_Online ::]]

Confirmed Epsilon-11 Special Forces Kills: 4 // Still waiting for a HaloRP Server.

Honestly just make it so 049 can attack Researchers. You guys are saying that medical shouldn't immune, but researchers being immune is fine? It would make it more lore friendly if we just removed Researcher's immunity from 049

Edited by [GL] Inaccurate

"Pay increase declined. Welcome to the Foundation, get used to it." -O5-6

3rd time Head of Medical Staff Ex-Director of Research and Security Ex-Director of Utility | Ex-Senior Admin for SCP-RP |  Ex-Admin for TTT 

+/- Support

I think people are getting the wrong idea here. No, 049 should not be able to turn doctors or researchers into zombies, if that's what he meant by 'attacking'. However, SCP-049 in lore can and will kill people who don't have the 'pestilence' in order to achieve his goals, or perhaps to clear the surgery area. Nonetheless, unless I'm incorrect, 049 in-game doesn't have a weapon by which to attack Researchers/Medical other than the 049 swep. Which, he shouldn't be using to attack them anyways. I also think that fists would be a bit ridiculous.

So, no. SCP--049 should NOT be able to attack Medical or Researchers by using his swep- he attacks them using the zombies he creates. Giving him something like fists would just lead to a bunch of minging, to be honest.