• Yes!please let me know why!
    • No!Please let me know why!

Rank You are Applying For:Major

In-Game Name:Captain Burboon 1L48

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:202333210

Current Rank:Captain

How long have you been in your current rank?: 7 weeks 

What timezone are you in?:MST

How many Warns do you have?:3(last one was in december)

Permission:Matthew

Why should you be promoted (200 1000 words Minimum):
First off i want to thank you all for helping me come this far, I couldn’t have done it all without you!

Why should Burboon be major? Well, I believe there are three reasons why I should be Major. Firstly,I have a lot of experience as a command member. Secondly, I am very active on the server and within the community. Lastly, There's a lot of ideas I have that I want to bring to our department and as a major, I think I could better bring those ideas into our department. With these reasons and many others, I will later state I hope you consider me as your future Major.

I have a lot of experience as a command member. In my time I have been command in many positions, from our community I have been command from PD and SCU. From other communities, I have served as a commissioner, deputy director of dispatch, commander of SRU, major in-state police as well as a Colonel in the state police. I have much experience as command and I know how to be in command. I know what the role of a command member is. I have learned a lot from these roles and I have learned a lot of leadership skills from these positions and I believe I can use these skills as a major to better our department. I have been command in our department for four months now and I have learned a lot from this and I have become a much better person because of it, as well as I have learned a lot of what happens in the background of our department as well as how to help our department run smoother. I know taking the next step towards the major position is a big step and feel with my experience I am ready for that position and I believe I can bring a lot with this position.

I am very active on the server and within the community. I recently was on LOA for a little while but this was because I started to become busy. Since then I have greatly increased my activity and tried to make up for that lost time. I try to get on for a minimum of two hours a day and I love to get on. I focus every day towards PD and bettering myself as well as other command and our fellow officers. I have tried to dedicate my time to PD to help better myself and others. I have also tried to dedicate this time to learn how to help officers live better and more fun. I have learned a lot from personally talking to some of you about what you think we should change and what you think command could do better. With this, I believe I have many ideas on how to better our department and make it even better than it is. Also in this time, I have gotten to better connect with officers and I hope as a major I could even better help officers better themselves and become our future command. I hope after seeing how much time I have put in to try and better myself, other officers, as well as our department you consider me as your future major.

There's a lot of ideas I have that I want to bring to our department and as a major, I think I could better bring those ideas into our department. I have been in this department since my first day on the server, the very first thing I did was join the PD cadet job. Right when I was trained by Jayden, I fell in love with the department. Since then I have seen a lot of fellow command members come and go. With this, I have learned a lot about how our department works and some of the things we could do better. As Major, I believe I could better bring in these suggestions to help make our department even better than it is. I want to help out our department and just the server in general. I also want to help every officer in our department by making their lives easier and better. Lastly, I want to help my fellow command members, they have helped me so much before and as a major, I believe I could help them all and give to them all that they have given me. I just love our department so much and I believe as Major I could make it even better than it is.

These are some of the reasons why I believe I Captain Burboon 1L48 should be chosen as your future Major and your future Leader. Firstly,I have a lot of experience as a command member. Secondly, I am very active on the server and within the community. Lastly, There's a lot of ideas I have that I want to bring to our department and as a major, I think I could better bring those ideas into our department. I have been within this department and this community for so long and I hope for these reasons and the few you may believe make me ready for this position consider me for the position as your future major. With this as well I hope that as your future major I can personally sit down with all of you and find ways to help better our already amazing department. I want to thank those who decided to read this far, I know it was a long one and I want to especially thank Major Thejayden 1L54 for believing in me this far, CPT Max Holland 1L32 for pushing me to always keep going, COL Will 1L52 for always inspiring me to be better, COL Zage 1L37 for always being my friend since I was an SNR and helping me grow to where I am now, and all other command who have been so great and helped me out so much. and lastly the person I owe it all to SM Jayden 1A25 the person who first trained me and brought me into this department. Without him, none of this would be possible.

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No):yes

Edited by Burboon boi

Many of you do not know me, some of y'all do-ICON

SCU DEPUTY COMMANDER,PD CPT,EMS,DELTA SQUAD,TROOPER,FBI

18 minutes ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active in My Opinion

-Good Leader

-Knows How to command Officers 

-Sets examples  

-I think he's ready 

Good luck my dude

• Like 1

Ex - CWRP Admin Alpha| Ex - Clone General Alpha| 

"All of you chumps are gonna bow, when I whoop him. All of ya! I know you got him, I know you got him picked...But the man's in trouble. I'mma show YOU how GREAT I AM!" -Muhammad Ali

57 minutes ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active in My Opinion

-Good Leader

-Sets examples  

-I think he's ready 

Good luck my dude

• Like 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

10 hours ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active in My Opinion

-Good Leader

-Sets examples  

-I think he's ready 

Good luck my dude

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

11 hours ago, Zage said:

+Support

-Active in My Opinion

-Good Leader

-Sets examples  

-I think he's ready 

Good luck my dude

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support

-Active
-Knowledgeable on how to do his job and do it well
-Sets an example for other officers
-Mature
-Good guy

Good luck!

~Beelzebub | Gaminglight Member Since 2016
"If you want real happiness, you've got to find it for yourself! Not wait for someone to give it to you!"- Asuka Langley Soyru