Security HCMD Whitelist Ability - Accepted

Killaz

What you want to see? - The HOS and DHOS job to have the ability to whitelist up to COL. Currently the HOS job can only whitelist up to MAJ and the DHOS job can whitelist up to CPT.

Why should we add it? - This wouldn't require needing admins or SA to whitelist SCMD in security. Security HCMD has been chosen for this job by SA because they believe that we are up for this job and that we are somewhat trustworthy. 🙂 We already have the ability to whitelist people for numerous amounts of different jobs, why not just be able to whitelist for every job that we can promote up to.

What are the advantages of having this? - Admins and SA don't have to be pestered about needing to whitelist people and instead they can focus on more important things.

Who is it mainly for? - Security HCMD

Links to any content - 

Especially since now I play more on the DHOS job because the HOS job is a downgrade from the DHOS job, we're gonna need to be able to whitelist up to MAJ for when the Apps will be accepted.

Edited by Killaz

I speak the truth

Currently Nothing of Gensec, SCP-RP

+Support

They should have the whitelist, kinda weird they don't

Killaz cringe

The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in north-western Europe. England – birthplace of Shakespeare and The Beatles – is home to the capital, London, a globally influential centre of finance and culture. England is also site of Neolithic Stonehenge, Bath’s Roman spa and centuries-old universities at Oxford and Cambridge.

+support
So long as there is no abuse in regards to this being added, I have no issues with it being implemented

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."