Warn Appeals - Accepted

Ghosted

What you want to see? -  Staff not allowed to -support/+support on their own Warn Appeals

Why should we add it? - Because it maybe biased as the staff member will probably think its not false

What are the advantages of having this? - There isn't an unbiased opinion 

Who is it mainly for? - People who post False warn appeals

Links to any content - 

+/- Support

All you are really doing is denying one person to voice their opinion on the matter. It is like saying, don't let someone comment on their own warn appeal,etc. 

I can see that this might be useful but seems too restricted. 

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

-support

Staff member should be allowed to explain why they did what they did. And they absolutely should be allowed to +support

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

Just now, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

• Wouldn't really make sense to restrict this because what if they agree it was false? 
  • Everyone should be able to voice their opinion. even if it is biased, one -support won't matter if everyone else +Supports

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

4 minutes ago, Rocco_Rex said:

-support

Staff member should be allowed to explain why they did what they did. And they absolutely should be allowed to +support

2 minutes ago, Rick Sanchez said:

- Support

• Wouldn't really make sense to restrict this because what if they agree it was false? 
  • Everyone should be able to voice their opinion. even if it is biased, one -support won't matter if everyone else +Supports

- Support for these reasons

spacer.png

Kinda-Accepted! Please allow up to a week for any suggestions you have requested to be added in game or on the forums.

How I do it is simple. I look at their own response towards the false warn but I don't take their +/- support b/c it could be one sided. 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor