PMOD SUGGESTION - Denied

soulness

What you want to see? -  More rp in PoliceRP. This well get more cops engaged into the RP situation by looking up the name and past felonies to see if he/she should receive a ticket/suspended licensee or jail time.

Why should we add it? -  Because it adds RP. 

What are the advantages of having this? - It gives cops a lot more RP in traffic stops. 

Who is it mainly for? - Government officals 

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/pmod-police-modification-suite

Edited by soulness

Honestly I was thinking about suggestion this but this got suggested in the past in got denied 

But massive +support I think SMT should take a look and test this thing out it's not like this community doesn't have funds for it  and s testing server for things

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+Support, but this is almost certainly going to be denied for "performance reasons".

Other servers do pull this off without lag, I don't see why we can't. PoliceRP brings in a lot of money, and if it cannot support actual roleplay, the servers need to be upgraded or something needs to change.

Currently a member of the Support Team, SRT, Dispatcher, EMS, and PD SM.

Former Senior moderator, SWAT, Event Team, Secret Service, DD, and State Police.

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

We are already working on another system 😉 

• Thanks 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor