Arrested for attempted robbery rules - Denied

[DN] FOrza

So, an event accrued where I was trying to rob the gen store, and adverted Gen store robbery, i tried and it said not enough players, I then adverted false, and still got arrested and sent to jail for attempted robbery. But from my understanding that whole function is now OOC, If an OOC mechanic prevents someone from doing something, that IC EVENT is voided since IC Nothing happened. So let's say I wanna rob a gen store, and I advert but the game doesn't let me, I then false it as an OOC thing prevented me from doing so, I then just sit there, and Police show up, I don't resist and I am still IC, while they break character saying that We can still arrest you even if you falsed it. now let's look at the wording, [NPC Robbing]: Not enough players < this is an OOC Term there for making the situation not a IC, as again SOMETHING OOC STOPED IT. now YES OOC I ATTEMPTED TO ROB THE STORE, BUT IC MY CHARACTER DIDNT BECAUSE A MECHANIC PREVENTED ME FROM DOING SO. My suggestion would be if you are allowed to arrest someone for this than change it.

You can't "false" adverts it's in the MOTD. You still gotta RP it.

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

If you advertised 'gen store' officers will obviously respond. If you say false once you find out you can't rob it and gov ser you exit they can arrest you for attempted robbery since you tried to but failed.

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

I really don't care about the format. We still know what he is trying to convey with or without it.

But yeah, I think it's stupid that we need to advert it in general because everyone including civilians already know it is being robbed. Sometimes it doesn't show the location though, but neither does adverting it.

I personally wouldn't have arrested you, and I don't think you should have been arrested.

Delete this suggestion there's no actual false binds useage in the motd these people could be aos 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor