CI Sleuth suggestion - Accepted

Samm

What do you want to see? - Sleuth should have access to models/player/kerry/janitor_2.mdl instead of the janitor model we already have in place for sleuth (models/player/kerry/class_jan_2.mdl)

Why should we add it? - The one we currently have is purple and does not match up with other janitors giving any opportunity to disguise yourself on sleuth as a janitor without getting raised eyebrows because of your purple suit. The one I suggested is the blue one, and it matches up with the whole branch of janitorial giving spying opportunities on janitor patrols.

What are the advantages of having this? - For better spying RP on the sleuth job, and infiltrating janitorial patrols.

Who is it mainly for? - Players with access to the sleuth job

Links to any content - N/A already on server, the model pathway is models/player/kerry/janitor_2.mdl

|Ex-Omi9 MAJ ||E-11 CPT|| Ex-SCPRP Senior Mod|

15 hours ago, starr said:

+support

this is really just a small QoL improvement 

Its obvious that they aren’t foundation as they aren't in proper uniform

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

20 hours ago, starr said:

+support

this is really just a small QoL improvement 

"Without morals, are we truly any better than the things we've set ourselves to contain?"

EX-Site Director   EX-Super Admin | EX-Event Team Lead | Otter Lover Regardless of what SMT Says, not a furry. R&D Senior Inspector

7 hours ago, Chief_ said:

Its obvious that they aren’t foundation as they aren't in proper uniform

it isn't supposed to be obvious, as the actions they do should determine whether they are foundation or not in RP, not their uniforms.

1 hour ago, Bionicle said:

it isn't supposed to be obvious, as the actions they do should determine whether they are foundation or not in RP, not their uniforms.

Thats why I'm saying +support. As i quoted someone saying +support. Its not suppose to be obvious indeed

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

4 hours ago, Bionicle said:

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

O didn't notice they only had the purple one

On 2/29/2020 at 7:56 AM, Samm said:

without getting raised eyebrows because of your purple suit

FYI People should not be treating the Sleuth different from other Foundation personal just because the model doesn't match 100%

spacer.png

You don't have to be the best, you just got to be better than dip shit over there