Gassing sop edit or adding this gas rule in the motd - Accepted

Hannah

What you want to see? - editing the sop  or adding a rule in the motd about gassing though the walls 

Why should we add it? -  I think this rule should be added because it's a cheap and  kinda exploited way to get a kill I think gas should be only used inside the base and not  used outside the base  to gas the people inside the base yes I love using gas but using it outside to win a raid i really think it's exploiting the gas grenade  because we can't edit it to not go though walls and adds roleplay 

What are the advantages of having this? - advantages to this is the gas isn't being exploited to win a raid  I have seen this happen many times and I know government peoples are going to say the base is not raidabld. Well if that's the case there needs to be a base rule  remake because you shouldn't have to exploit a gas bomb to win a raid 

Who is it mainly for? -

Links to any content - 

Edited by Hannah King

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

12 minutes ago, Freeze said:

Its already a rul its just not stated anywhere but anyone with gas should know you cant.

+/- from all the time i been here there were only 2 times i saw it gas people through a wall both by membors that arnt here one at a warehouse and one at yuki house that became all yellow i understand its kinda a unstated rule but it would be considered fail rp id say they need to use common sense instead of writing every little rule and making the motd 99 pages because people wont use common sense 

+/-Support

Yeah if this is is an actual rule by SMT it should be in the gas guidelines or MOTD, but they have might not put that in there for a reason. Who knows, but...

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

7 hours ago, Freeze said:

Its already a rul its just not stated anywhere

That just means it is not a rule. If something is not explicitly stated anywhere, it cannot be held as a rule.

I should not get in trouble for something that is not listed anywhere, and we are "expected" to know it. How am I suppose to find out if this is so called "rule" is true or not?

9 hours ago, Quangasaurusrex said:

That just means it is not a rule. If something is not explicitly stated anywhere, it cannot be held as a rule.

I should not get in trouble for something that is not listed anywhere, and we are "expected" to know it. How am I suppose to find out if this is so called "rule" is true or not?

It was stated by SMT and wether you choose not to follow this is your own decision.

And yes it would be handy to state it also in the guidelines or motd.

And either way, idk if you youself have access to gas use but you should already know when you were trained for it.

If you havent been trained for gas use and you have access to it I needa have a talk with your command.

Edited by Freeze

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

5 minutes ago, Freeze said:

It was stated by SMT and wether you choose not to follow this is your own decision.

And yes it would be handy to state it also in the guidelines or motd.

And either way, idk if you youself have access to gas use but you should already know when you were trained for it.

If you havent been trained for gas use and you have access to it I needa have a talk with your command.

Low key I wasn't trained for that I just knew it was common sense  not to do that but I'd like this to become on the gidelines for more punishments happen 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King