Munchies Forums Diplomat Application

Munchies

*Disclaimer*

(Igneous, did say I can apply for 'Forum Diplomat', as a Moderator)

In-Game Name:

[GL] Munchies

Steam Name:

[GL] Munchies

SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:222609639

Are you a Senior Moderator+?

No, Moderator (Igneous gave me approval to apply for forum diplomat)

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)?

How often are you online on the forums?

Everyday, for a good amount of hours.

What timezone are you in?

ADET

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)?

I would like to join the Forum Diplomat committee because my role within the community and the server I staff on, I like to engage and interact with other people. I feel that I'm always active on forums and I would like to keep the forums clean, nice and tidy, and get rid of any aggressive and disrespectful messages towards other people. I'm always willing to help with anything on the forums, whether that be helping people with their forums account, or removing any posts etc. I also will help with moderating the forums everyday and checking posts that are either, disrespect, could possibly start drama, and any posts that could cause spam etc. I feel that I have a good judgement and know how to handle things, in a professional matter while doing my role correctly. My goal to being a forum diplomat, is to keep the forums under control and to ensure everything is in correct order and is running smoothly and also removing posts, comments etc... that is not needed. I would usually spend a good amount of time on the forums, to check all the sections on the forums and look for any inappropriate, irrelevant posts, not needed comments/post and I would sometimes contact a forum diplomat and report it to them. I will always ensure that I'm doing my role as a Forum Diplomat correctly and in a professional matter, I will make sure I'm reading the handbook and making sure that I won't break any of the rules.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how?

I feel that I have a good reasonable judgement, when handling something important whether its incorrect or incorrectly. I would also make sure, that I'm following all procedures and double checking before making an action. I always make sure, I think before acting and if I'm having trouble with anything, I would contact another forum diplomat and get their opinion/say. I like to work and involve myself with the people in the Forum Diplomat committee which would give me a good perspective and watch how others deal with situations etc. Learning off others in the forum diplomat committee will give me the ability to moderate any offensive or aggressive content without getting it wrong, as I have learnt off others in the committee.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers?

I would firstly, delete and remove any messages in the 'Shoutbox' and contact the victim via private message on the forums and ask him a few questions such as, what server did you come from, what was the reason why you got banned, and why did you come on the forums to spam and get yourself into more trouble. I would then proceed on giving him links where to appeal his ban and if he continued to spam the chatbox, I would then contact a SMT member about this situation and allow SMT to handle the situations.

Edited by Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

On 2/23/2020 at 9:36 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- A whopping 1,636 forum posts which comes to show he is very active on our forums.

- Great application

I hope to see you as a Forum Diplomat soon Munchies.

Good luck!

I agree, Munchies would be a great choice to become our newest FD. Good Luck!

• Thanks 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 2/23/2020 at 7:36 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- A whopping 1,636 forum posts which comes to show he is very active on our forums.

- Great application

Good luck!

+Support I've known munchies from the beginning when he started playing on gaming lights servers he is super respectful and very mature 

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On 2/23/2020 at 10:36 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Great application

Good luck!

YES

• Thanks 1

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

+ Support 

Overall Munchies your application looks great and you seem to be well known on the forums and Teamspeak people seem to be saying good things and from what I see you seem to be a someone who would be a great implementation into the forum diplomat team I hope to see you grow in the community!

If you have any questions my Discord, Ts, and forum PM's are always open.

• Thanks 1

{҉ RU Core Commander | Military Police Director | Drill Sergeant Co-Commander {҉   Support 1 | Admin | Jake  {҉

On 2/23/2020 at 10:36 AM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Great application

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Killer | Gaminglight Member Since 2016 | Retired PD Colonel l State Major l SPRT Co-Commander l FBI Assistant Director l  UMC Level 4

👍

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Great application

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

TheJayden | Retired PoliceRP PD Colonel | Retired/Reserve Delta Squad Second Lieutenant | Street Crimes Unit Co-Commander | Member of Gaminglight since March 29, 2018 |

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Great application

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 2/23/2020 at 3:36 PM, Jayden said:

+Support

- Mature

- Good intentions

- Great application

Good luck!

• Thanks 1

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif