LuckyGoose - False Warn Report

Questions

Your In-game: Mway Ericson

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:56137110

The admin's name in-game: LuckyGoose

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: NCWS/Minging

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjfFavxlkJs

Why do you think this warn was false: I was not minging. I made a complaint to the admin team because a government charged me $10,000 for hitting a police vehicle. I did not understand why the charge was so high as I have never been fined that much ever before. So when the admin said it's fine I was shocked and asked him for the document he was refering to so I could check it. I also disagreed with the admin's and defendants definition of "hit and run". Please see the video for the full recording...

Any extra information:

-Support

I have given you the document and was reading it to you. The video the officer showed me is you hitting the gov car. And if you read it says hit PD doc stating the price. He could charge you for more but he didn't, he was going easy on you. I understand you didn't want to be warned but i gave you a link i read it to you and when i said I'm warning you you said its fine i will take the ticket to avoid a warn.

Former FBI COS | PD LT | DS PFC | Former HRT Overseer | Gaminglight PRP Admin

-Support

No evidence

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

47 minutes ago, Sion said:

+support 

I don't see any NCWS or minging

Just a sit which had 2 sides. Mway was defending his side. Nothing wrong here

+support 

|Ex PD LT|Delta squad RCT| Ex senior moderator| 

4 hours ago, Sion said:

+support 

I don't see any NCWS or minging

Just a sit which had 2 sides. Mway was defending his side. Nothing wrong here

PD CPL | FBI SA | DEA ASAC | DEA FTO | SS SO | Scythes Of Paradise Lord

People will do you wrong over and over, but the one time you call them out your suddenly the bad guy.” - Juice WRLD

"Yesterday, today was tomorrow. And tomorrow, today will be yesterday." - George Harrison

On 2/17/2020 at 12:10 PM, LuckyGoose said:

-Support

I have given you the document and was reading it to you. The video the officer showed me is you hitting the gov car. And if you read it says hit PD doc stating the price. He could charge you for more but he didn't, he was going easy on you. I understand you didn't want to be warned but i gave you a link i read it to you and when i said I'm warning you you said its fine i will take the ticket to avoid a warn.

- Support i dont see anything wrong with this wan.