Surface Custom Class. - Denied

Skela

What you want to see? - Custom Classes can’t call out Raids for foundation.

Why should we add it? - Recent hearing that raids been called out due to custom classes that spawn at surface. I believe if a custom class was to spawn on the surface, they have to either side with E11 or CI. And spawn at the respect spawns. {Note this is not an attack to a custom class, but a custom class caught my attention and would want to prevent any other classes to have this advantage.}

What are the advantages of having this? - prevent meta gaming 

Who is it mainly for? - Actually both sides.

Links to any content - 

Yuh ?imm@ Thash Dat B¡tch?❤️!!*^€{

35 minutes ago, Arussso said:

+Support

There's a CC that comes to surface every time they spawn/nlr is up and they spawn inside the foundation

They shouldn't be doing this. I agree.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

4 hours ago, Arussso said:

+Support

There's a CC that comes to surface every time they spawn/nlr is up and they spawn inside the foundation

~CI Major/Senior Moderator Corner 

Loves Corners, Corner. Corner. 

Former Imperial Commandos VCMDR Fixer 

What I say is that CC's that sudden in the foundation must have a reason to go to the surface. Cause right now there is only 1 cc that I know of that doesn't even inside of a normal foundation base/spawn. Which is iota-10 which only 2 have access to it me and jeffe which we don't play it to much. Cause e-11 are of site at can't call it in. Then the other mtf jobs that spawn in the foundation should need a reason to leave the facility. And must of the time I don't notice you guys leave as either I'm inside the foundation or Chatting with R&D. And I don't always call it in unless the is like 20 of you and few mtf. But if there is a few CI I don't usually call it in. But. I do agree that they should need a reason to go to the surface without the reason "scouting due ci or goi"

+/- support.

Also iota-10 is reverse Maynard style without ci comms.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+/- Support
Custom Classes are supposed to be special/exclusive and have there purpose but if their purpose/job has nothing to do in the surface then it shouldn't be allowed and also its pretty OP 

Former  

70672632_Untitled(15).png.7d232f74c3ac9624b835990cffc361e8.png

"Foundation Doctor and a Medical Doctor are 2 god damn different things." -Light   "Can you heal me."-Entire Foundation   "Ok Sophia"-Arium