Toby.

Your In-game:  Toby Valentino

Your SteamID:STEAM_1:1:174946833

The admin's name in-game: Rocco Rex 

The admin's steam name (If you know it): idk

What warning did you receive: Cop bait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

gmod.PNG.f8f76360d2b35341167866d2ab21e9a5.PNG

Why do you think this warn was false: My name was the same as my friends cause i wanted to see if it would work then i went afk and came back and had this warn and rocco said for me to appeal it so here i am.

Any extra information: @Rocco_Rex

• Like 1

+support

They decided it'd be cool to have same name and then this guy went AFK so I warned the wrong guy. Warning is false and needs to be removed

Retired as IRP assistant head game master, IRP SNR admin, PRP admin, IC Commander, SRT 2LT, EMS Head Deputy, FR DEFR

4 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

They decided it'd be cool to have same name and then this guy went AFK so I warned the wrong guy. Warning is false and needs to be removed

• Like 1

Ender | Former SWAT Lieutenant | Senior Low Command | SWAT FTO | Previous PoliceRP Administrator 

COL Will 1L52 to admins: Max, you ain't going to scare them, you are on a female model and stuttering...

"So what're you doing?" - @SWAT LT Ender 22-D "Putting my clothes back on". - @SWAT SFC Nao 27-D

"There's a fine line between right and wrong. And somewhere, in the shadows, they've sent us to find it."

16 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

~EMS Deputy Chief Ryan CX-2, Former SRT 2ndLT Ryan 1Q63, SM Ryan 1A28, Ryan UMC

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

+support

Staff said it was false. but, now you know why we say not to copy another player's name.

Yea i was cuffed in jail and coppied it to see if it would let me do it but with another space and it worked then i went afk during mt jail time and came back and they warned me by accident but now i know not to do that anymore

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Rocco_Rex said:

+support

SX CEO ViperKimg | EMS/FR Reserves | Gaminglight Member Since 2017 | Donated Over $850 | Ex-PoliceRP Staff | $1,000,000,000 Achieved In-Game | Married to @EmptiedSkies ❤️

On 11/24/2019 at 7:43 PM, Ronin said:

+support

Staff said it was false. but, now you know why we say not to copy another player's name.

ExPolicerp Event Team Leader |  ExPolicerp Senior Admin | ExState LT |  ExCERT SGT | PD SM | EXSS ASAIC | Ex EMS Deputy | ExLore Senior Guard MI SHGO Carnor Jax  | EXSenate Commando SGT Taggart 

• Head Admin

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I