Would you like me to be in the Senior Admin position  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Senior Admin

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Arussso

What is your steam name?: Cha0s_187{GL}

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:49941695

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes I was staff on two TTT servers and gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

Around February-March

What date did you make your forums account? 
       April 7th

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Admin

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

0 Warns

https://gyazo.com/de75e5d8306594827d70cc8ee8b4c103

Have you donated? Yes gold rank and for a CC

What rank are you applying for?
      Senior Admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?
       No

Have you read the staff guidelines at? you will be tested on it: Yes

Timezone: CST

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): Kade, Infected, Rookie, Rang, Th3, Igneous 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

There are many reasons why I believe I should become senior admin, one of them being that I am very responsible for my actions. When I am on the job I take sits fast and I'm never hesitant to flag up when staff is being over loaded or there's just a lack of staff. Another reason I believe I deserve the rank is that I am very efficient at my job and this includes being knowledgeable of all the rules and commands on the server, explaining what the person did wrong and why it is not allowed on Gaminglight and completing these sits in a timely manner. I am very capable of the responsibilities of this rank and I know I can carry my weight as a staff member making the server safe and fun for the SCP community. I am patient with all people and I have a lot of experience with staffing on gmod and I believe in myself and my skills to carry out the duties of a senior admin; I am not one for breaking the rules in anyway or abusing any power and I do not believe that it will start with the senior admin rank. I am a very trustworthy member of our community and I am always looking for new ways to become engaged with Gaminglight members. I bond with the lower ranks in staff and try to help them as much as I can so they do not make any mistakes while staffing. I think that this rank is the step in the right direction with not only helping out with overall activity but helping out with homing in the sharpen my skills as staff member and as a general player.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

First I would bring and freeze the person in an empty staff room, if they are talking over me abd cursing I would attempt to calm them down and if they do not stop I would mute them and explain on what they did was wrong.  I would then unmute them to see if they have calmed down and would be more civil and ask what happened. If they continued to be loud and curse at me and call me names I would then remute them and explain to them that we do not tolerate any form of staff disrespect and then attempt to diffuse the situation again then unmute them and if they continue they will be muted again. At this point into the sit I would know that they aren't on the server to rp and they are here just to cause chaos problems, so I would warn them for staff diss | Mass RDM then I would ban them for 2 weeks.

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this

+Support

Active

Been admin for a while

Mature

Good guy

Knowledgeable

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

14 hours ago, Timmemes said:

+Support

Active

Been admin for a while

Mature

Good guy

Knowledgeable

+Support 

I know you got work and all but when you have free time, I see that you dedicate that time to CI and Staff. You honestly have my support for this, it’s kind of long overdue.

Former Head of Janitorial | HCZ man geerlvl 70 life wizard | Roblox Clothing Designer 

-Support

• I don't really see you on the server all that much, let alone staff.
  • Little to no punctuation in your "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?" response
  • Did not answer all questions (What date did you start playing the community and what is your ULX rank)
  • You have, however, been admin for a while.

While I may not support you achieving the rank of Senior Admin quite yet, I think with an activity increase you could be a very good senior admin.

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

3 hours ago, Hoovy said:

• Little to no punctuation in your "How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?" response
  • Did not answer all questions (What date did you start playing the community and what is your ULX rank)

I overlooked some questions but they're fixed

Edited by Arussso

Aight I don't approve of this

35 minutes ago, Arussso said:

I overlooked some questions but they're fixed

Should know not to reply to apps.( I think that's still a thing) But  +/- support for reasons above. Soz bud. But gl.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Denied.

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator