Increase RP in Medical - Denied

Blackstone

What you want to see? - Smart Disease Mod added to the server.

Why should we add it? - Would allow for more in-depth medical roleplay and increase RP opportunities and event opportunities.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages include the addition to RP for Medical in relation to diagnoses, the ability to add more diseases at will easily, Vaccinations can be added in the F4 menu for MTF branches to allow them easy access. The addon is optimized so the server should be unaffected lag-wise plus the massive ways it can be configured allow the medical division to determine what is necessary. 

Who is it mainly for? - Medical Branch and MTF Medics.

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/smart-disease-mod

Note: Suggestions will definitely be taken for who all needs to be IMMUNE to the effects of diseases. An example of this would be 05 Council being immune to all diseases due to SCP-500.

Just here to spread some good news.

Former Epsilon-11 Commander, Mod, Event Team

+ Support I believe this will increase medical RP. The only 2 problems I see is configuring who get disease immunity and what if there are no medics on.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

10 minutes ago, Catsro said:

+ Support I believe this will increase medical RP. The only 2 problems I see is configuring who get disease immunity and what if there are no medics on.

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

nlr.gif.c10c8915894d33d93a43f1f20d667ae4.gif

+Support

*Gives medical a massive boost in their RP

*Allows for new types of events (especially automation of 008 | No more laggy spawners instead the infection can get patient 0, patient 0 can begin infecting others, and medical can race against patient 0 to administer vaccines before others are infected)

Edited by Knuckles
There, their, and they're

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

11 hours ago, Knuckles said:

+Support

*Allows for new types of events (especially automation of 008 | No more laggy spawners instead the infection can get patient 0, patient 0 can begin infecting others, and medical can race against patient 0 to administer vaccines before others are infected)

No one Remembers me ~ AHOT Reaper

On 9/3/2019 at 9:41 AM, Knuckles said:

+Support

Reason: Stated above

Conclusion: This will really spice Medical up and make it more interesting, to say the least.

There are three types of people... There are hunters... There are prey...

And then I, Alex B, comes back after so long to Security with the new name of Seeker that nobody remembers me anymore, but I don't care and I just want to shoot D-Class.