527 Body Group Change - Accepted

Matricies

What you want to see? - Make it against the rules for SCP-527 (Fish guy) to make himself look like D class

Why should we add it? - Highly aggravating issue that results in people shooting him because he looks like a D class with the bright orange suit. Its mingy as hell and takes attention away usually from the actual D class who are actually doing stuff. Plus lore-wise, he would not be attempting to make himself get shot by making people hesitate/mistake him for a D class.

What are the advantages of having this? - No more confusion and SCP-527 trying to get himself shot.

Who is it mainly for? - Security/MTF

Links to any content - None, is a rule change.

10 hours ago, steppy said:

+Support

[Former] Director of Containment | [Current] MTF A1 RRH Operative OH0 | [Former] MTF A1 Executive Commander EC98 |  [Former] SCP-RP Moderator
"He who acts on his own desire, breeds Pestilence" ~ Daedran 2019 |  "Director Rangiatea is not allowed to do “!slay director” and claim Director Blackbeard had a heart attack."

+ Support 

I hate having to shoot Mr. fish on accident, also whoever plays him sometimes pretends to be a d-class. This rule change will be very helpful for everyone's vision and perseverance. 

Retired DHOS in General Security of Site 5 - Negev man, CI abuser ---                                                                            Current 501st HVYL VCMDR

+Support

When D class are rioting having to deal with a decoy fish isn't enjoyable

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!